Thread: reunion

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default reunion

tonight , my dealer had a 2nd annual meet and greet, SPYDER owners only, burgers pop, water. kinda neet. one thing for sure really stands out from the american vs canadian owners, nobody except myself had the nmn lighting products on their unit but 24 out of the 27 people there had changed from stock exhaust to performance exhaust. just thought i would share this info. my spyder and one other did however have a complete stereo unit mounted in the trunk. it was neet talking to other owners in person and discussing their MODS....really unfortunate part of the evening was they all went for a ride and i had to go do a delivery for work, took the spyder tho, 126km round trip so not a complete wash.......

Spyder Garage

You need to get a fistful of NMN brochures and give them to your dealer. Once people know what's out there, they will buy it. We started out last year by telling our dealer about NMN and his 90 / Micron exhaust setup. Then we showed them our NMN HID lights and our TriplePlay. We left a bunch of NMN brochures at the dealership. A few months back, we stopped at the dealership and dropped off a few more NMN brochures and learned that they now stock a few NMN Spyder accessories like handlebar risers and their customer interest in NMN products has been very good. Sounds like your dealer likes to take care of his customers and would probably like to provide NMN accessories to them.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default reunion

great idea, I do have some brochures that were sent with nmn parts, will have to drop off with the salesman. thanks for the idea....