So I've got an NTouch iPod Integration Cable that came with my 2012 RTS A&C. It only says Aux and doesn't always connect and I only have volume control. EVERY TIME I hit a bump, it quits working. I was told this was the cable that came with my trike when it was bought new from dealership (1 prev owner who is a friend). I've asked about this before and read a ton of threads on these forums about this stuff, and just gave up on it. Factory installed equipment should work.

So there's this round 7-pin female in the trunk (right side). I'm supposed to plug this pigtail in there that has a short coax loooking cable to a box the size of 1.5 Zippo lighters and then another cable running out the same end (back whence it came) to an iPod 30 pin connector. It says NTouch on it, and has no other visible markings. I assume this is the alleged "iPod Integration Cable."

I need to know what I can do to reliably run an iPod Nano (gen 6) or have a dependable Bluetooth interface to the speakers on my Spyder that will let me run Amazon Music via my Samsung Galaxy S7. I'm open to either approach, but I am sick and tired of not having anything but radio on my Spyder, but I don't think I should have to spend hundreds of dollars to replace something that is under warranty. My Spyder spent the past 2 weeks in the shop and this was on the list, but the Cert Spyder Tech said, "Yeah, that's a common problem." Then, there was a woman there picking up her F3 Limited when I was picking mine up and her Bluetooth still wasn't working. (West Coast Powersports in Clearwater, FL...btw) Please help! I am looking for a legit solution and exactly how to get it done.