Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I've edited many videos. Not a professional, but have learned a lot.
    1. wrong time of day. The scene is fine, but it should be at sunset/sunrise.
    2. slow motion of wheels spinning, riding, cool guy with a girl making a look as it goes by, etc.
    3. your edits need to be in tune with the beat of the music. They are not.
    4. no more than 10-15 seconds of the same thing. It's ok to be 2 minutes, but should be in many locations: highway, woods, beach, kickin' at the trendy bar, tunnel, night, etc.

Good job though! I know how hard this can be!
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

I don't think it really conveys what you're trying to market. Maybe I just don't get it.
    2016 RT Limited
    Tri-Axis bars
    BajaRon Sway bar
    1970 Honda Trail CT70 fully restored
    2016 RT , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Thanks for all of the replys and inputs. It is greatly appreciated. It was/is just a test video that the owner and I are brainstorming on. The intent is to do a product video (not a dealership video..which I'm also working on) that focuses on just one product at a time. We will be producing videos with better locations, riding, commentary, etc., but we are waiting for the nicer weather to come. This video is certainly not the finished product and will not be used for the actual marketing of the Ryker. The location is certainly subjective. Some like it and some do not. The dealer actually liked it, but I will scout for better locations come Spring. I have tweaked the video a little with what roll I have. Pretty much the same thing with some changes. Please take a look at it and foregoing the location, length and the fact that its only one product, please let me know if I'm at least on the right track.

https://youtu.be/n7VFMbwydTw

Thanks again!
    SpyderSkeets
    Ashburn, VA
    2017 F3-T SE6