Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by derichio02 View Post
    @BajaRon I saw somewhere that there is an updated 2.3 manual. Is this manual needed for a 2017 F3-S? Is the install different?
    The only real difference is that BRP added some frame channel stiffeners in the later model F3 & RT's which must be removed/replaced. The earlier instructions did not have this step. But these stiffeners are a no-brainer, very obvious step which many people did without issue before I was able to change the instructions.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Star View Post
    I agree with what others have said. It is very easy to do the install yourself, but if you are intent on paying someone to do it. This is the man to go to. Lou (Pirate Powersports) in Riverside, Ca. 951-757-9143. He was the only mechanic I trusted with my Spyder when I lived in So Cal.
    When you do need work done, Lou is your guy. Far more knowledgeable (and reasonable in what he charges) than any dealer I know of.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.