Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

They come with straps and zip ties and I used bungee cords and tied it to the max mount. 4 D rings on the bottom of the bag.

Spyder Garage

Lamonster has bungee buttons that attach underneath the max mount. Could help with mounting universal accessories. I think I'm going to pick up a set.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Batbike View Post
    Thanks for everyone’s info. Only have about 250 miles on my Rally but I really like it. I hope the pics I attached work.
    —from BRP - Shad saddle bag, tank bag, hand guards, windshield , helmet lock down bag- shad storage bag(goes inside the saddlebag)
    —from Lamonster- mirrors, tire pressure monitor, tire sealant, led headlights
    —from Bikersfriend.com- barrelbag/back rest-medium large-can hold my jacket over pants and boots, the large can hold a full face helmet
    —Amazon—-back pack -fits nice around the barrel bag, Atlas Throttle control, cramp buster
    -Slingmods- foam hand grips and louder horn
    -Rokform- cell phone holder
    -gearscanda.com-X tender gel seat
    -militarybest.com- retired Army Decals

Mike
    How do you like the throttle control? I want to get one but IDK if i should get the top or bottom kit
    2019 Rally , Yellow and black

Spyder Garage

Bungee from Lamonster - Or you can get these

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NALR05R..._0VAuEbFJC8Y1E

Spyder Garage

Just bought my wife a Ryker last summer. We had the dealer install the adjustable sport windshield and comfort seat at purchase. These work just fine for her since she is not driving long distances on the freeway. I would suggest a bigger windshield and upgraded shocks if your going to be taking longer rides.

We did add the hand guards and foam grips for comfort (can get cold where we are at). I recently installed the MAX mount to throw a TOP Case on the back. She is not planning on doing any 2 up riding on her Ryker.

Spyder Garage

my search for a better seat. only 1500 miles but my old ass doesn't care for the oem seat

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Miles42 View Post
    my search for a better seat. only 1500 miles but my old ass doesn't care for the oem seat
    You can get an AirHawk knockoff on Ebay for a fraction of what the real deal costs and you might like it. It is inflatable and you just fill it a little bit to make it ride softer. I strapped one on my Rally and I like it a lot. The idea is to find the right inflation for it, and you probably do not want to inflate it all the way if you want a nice soft ride. I paid $28 for mine, because I did not know if I was going to like it or not and did not want to pay out more for something that I might not use.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Wish there were cheaper options for the passenger seat. My daughter is DYING to ride with me!
    2019 Rally , Yellow and black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Triumphcycleman View Post
    One comment on the exhaust. This bike is louder to the rider than any of the Spyders. I am not sure if it is the exhaust exit to rider closeness or the higher engine RPM range, but it is louder, especially from 20-50 mph. I am not usre I could stand a loud exhaust on it, but that's just me!

~~~I tend to agree with Triumphcycleman. 900 stock exhaust is plenty loud for me. I felt the same in regards to the pipe BRP fitted to the 600 as well the one time I did a demo on one. I understand the need for owners to want to change their machine to better suit their style of riding and speaking strictly for myself, I'm leaving my Rally's exhaust OEM
    2020 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cowdrey11 View Post
    What accessories, in your opinion, are a must for the Ryker ASAP? Trying to figure out what I need to buy when I get the bike. I'll be buying the Rally edition if that makes a difference. Any input is appreciated.

~~~when I purchased my Rally March 14th 2020 I had the dealer install the OEM pillion saddle a few days before I picked it up. Then a night later me and wifey were perusing BRP's online accessory catalog and she wanted the upgraded pillion saddle. I emailed the dealer to see if they had one and the answer was yes so he went ahead and installed the comfort pillion saddle. It's not inexpensive and the few times Mrs. Jake has ridden pillion she said it feels like a thong on a tight rope (her words-not mine=:-)

I was washing my Rally this morning and removed the pillion seat, after going online to see how it's done. Long story short, the pillion saddle is a breeze to take off & put back on

My advice to the OP as far as what accessories to get before you pick it up. If you're going to have a pillion ride on the back occasionally then buy the OEM pillion as it's my understanding the after market hasn't addressed the pillion saddle (correct me if I'm wrong)

You can always add accessories down the road but it is convenient to write one check at the time of sale and get it set up the way you want it, but you said you're unsure what to to have installed. Look at it this way. You can always add accessories later and waiting gives you time to think about what you might want or could use after you buy it and ride it some. Although I've only had mine a little over a week, I'm at the point I'm liking it just the way the factory delivered it to the dealer. I don't have a commute as I live and work on my farm so wanting or needing a wind screen, I'm just not there. The few times I've had mine on the slab (interstate), Im not seeing a need for a windscreen. The way you sit on this machine, the machine itself acts like bodywork deflecting plenty of air IMO, and my body height (6'1"), I wear tall sizing in my jackets and coats & I just don't feel the need for upper body wind deflection on the Ryker. You and others may feel differently but I'm not seeing the need for a wind screen

All that said, my opinion might change if I rode more slab & if I ever get to that point, I'll move forward with a purchase then. I think in the foreseeable future, a set of panniers would be nice to have for the odd grocery run but realistically we do our shopping taking one of our pick em' up trucks cause we usually buy a lot at the grocery, cold and freezer items that take up more space than what the Ryker could carry

Again, if you read between the lines here, wait a bit & see how you use your Rally before buying accessories before you have a chance to get to know your machine. Others may have better and different ideas
    2020 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

I have done quite a few add-ons by far the biggest bang for your buck is the baja ron swaybar it will help add to your riding enjoyment more than any other add-on in my opinion. After the swaybar after market shocks and a windshield are really nice for making the ryker feel more comfortable at higher speeds.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dklehman View Post
    I have done quite a few add-ons by far the biggest bang for your buck is the baja ron swaybar it will help add to your riding enjoyment more than any other add-on in my opinion. After the swaybar after market shocks and a windshield are really nice for making the ryker feel more comfortable at higher speeds.
    I gotta agree with that ^^ & fitting real 'auto tires' instead of the Kendas, UNTIL you get your ECU Upgraded by one of the recognised 'tunung guru's' out there!! The very first ryde you take after that will make even the BajaRon Bar & the best of sticky performance tires pale into (almost) insignificance!!

Still, there's no denying that a good sway bar & a good set of tires make a biiig difference/improvemrnt, with things like a/mkt shocks & windshields following close behind; but an ECU Upgrade really blows everything else into the weeds!! Figuratively AND Literally!

But all that said, these Rykers (& Spyders! ) can be a right blast to ride straight outta the box, and unless you get to know them like that, you really won't ever know how much better they've become once you start adding the specific mods that suit YOUR needs & wants! So as someone famous once said, 'just buy the damn bike, you know you want to'.... and ryde it like it is for a while, then make up your own mind about what you need/want! I'm not ever buying another one without an ECU Upgrade, proper tires, and a good sway bar, all fitted before I pick it up... but that's just me - Your needs/wants may vary!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-26-2020 at 01:27 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!