Thread: Google ad

Spyder Garage

Default Google ad

I saw an ad tonight from Google. It was about numbers. Then I recognized what the numbers were: military career field identifiers. So, I paid more attention. The voice over mentioned that only 7% of all Americans have ever served in the Armed Forces. The ad went on to encourage businesses to hire Veterans. I agree! Thank you! And to that 7%, bless you! Thank you for your sacrifice.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    I saw an ad tonight from Google. It was about numbers. Then I recognized what the numbers were: military career field identifiers. So, I paid more attention. The voice over mentioned that only 7% of all Americans have ever served in the Armed Forces. The ad went on to encourage businesses to hire Veterans. I agree! Thank you! And to that 7%, bless you! Thank you for your sacrifice.
    completely. That was more of a PSA (public service announcement) than a commercial ad. Long overdue attention being paid to an overlooked issue.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Can't disagree with anything you said Joe but I always look at commercials like that and wonder if the company really feels that way or if they're only saying that cause it plays well in middle-America. A lot of people had high praise for the Verizon first-responder's ad during the Super Bowl but I still think it's continuing damage-control after the Verizon fiasco with cutting off the fire departments during the recent California fires.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited