Spyder Garage

Default Corbin LeMonster seat for sale

Corbin Le Monster seat with driver and passenger backrest for 2011 Spyder RS. Excellent condition. Asking. $750. Cost about $1200

Spyder Garage

Hey another Sonoman! Is yours Silver? I have seen you a few times in passing but never on my F3-S at the time. Almost stopped to chat when I saw a silver RS at the 76 on Arnold.... That you? You looking to ryde? I am usually solo or with just one other ryder.....

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

That was probably me. Are you the guy who rides with the carpet cleaning man? I am still working on getting the bike more comfortable for my wife who rides on the back but should be ready to go by mid spring at least. Would like to ride with you then for sure...my name is Larry and we live on upperGrove

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Vetteman66 View Post
    That was probably me. Are you the guy who rides with the carpet cleaning man? I am still working on getting the bike more comfortable for my wife who rides on the back but should be ready to go by mid spring at least. Would like to ride with you then for sure...my name is Larry and we live on upperGrove
    Nope, not me. Don't know any carpet cleaning guys! :-) Are you saying there are other Spyders in the valley? I have only seen yours. My wingman is out of Fairfield and rydes an F3 as well. Great guy, and is here on the forum, Tom Pierce. I'm limited to short stints for a day ryde due to injuries that refuse to leave me alone but if you want to do long distance, Tom is your man! He does all the rallies etc. Let me know when you're ready to go. I don't rain ryde anymore but can tolerate temps down to 45ish. PM me anytime....

Chuck

Spyder Garage

Yeah,the carpet guy lives right in town and just bought an F3. I only take short rides as well as I have serious back issues and am in my seventies. Like to ride upper 50 degrees to upper 80s if possible. Definitely would like to ride with you and will contact you again soon. Thanks,Larry

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Vetteman66 View Post
    Yeah,the carpet guy lives right in town and just bought an F3. I only take short rides as well as I have serious back issues and am in my seventies. Like to ride upper 50 degrees to upper 80s if possible. Definitely would like to ride with you and will contact you again soon. Thanks,Larry
    Sounds perfect!

Chuck