Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Reduced Price 2015 RTS-SE6 Special Edition

we have a 2015 red/ black special edition with 7500 miles for sale near ocala, florida. Extras include driver backrest, brake light strobe, fender lighting cup holders,etc. REDUCED PRICE $15500. Losing my eyesight and momma doesnt like me riding anymore so we are asking the new price which is the payoff to the bank. The blue spyder in member pic is not this one we are selling; that one was our 1st. One we are selling is our 4thSPYDER 2015.jpgSPYDER 2015.jpgSPYDER 2015.jpgSPYDER 2015.jpgSPYDER 2015.jpg

Spyder Garage

Great bike and price

Spyder Garage

I am looking for a spyder for my wife as she wont ride with me on my 2 wheeled HD anymore. She thinks the spyder is a safe ride that she would be willing to make a move to. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING about the spyder except that I think they are a little pricey to purchase compared to my 2 wheeler. What words of wisdom can you pass on to a fellow lover of the open road. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A RIG like this. BEAUTIFUL LINES, Love the colors, newer motor, well loved and cared for, not many miles. Everything a new spyder owner would want. I just am having a hard time with the price. Are all the newer RT's this pricey . Shed some of your wisdom and knowledge my way so I can make a wise decision on this purchase. LOOKING TO HEAR from you in the future.
    2015 F3S , silver and orange

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by holyhill1 View Post
    I am looking for a spyder for my wife as she wont ride with me on my 2 wheeled HD anymore. She thinks the spyder is a safe ride that she would be willing to make a move to. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING about the spyder except that I think they are a little pricey to purchase compared to my 2 wheeler. What words of wisdom can you pass on to a fellow lover of the open road. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A RIG like this. BEAUTIFUL LINES, Love the colors, newer motor, well loved and cared for, not many miles. Everything a new spyder owner would want. I just am having a hard time with the price. Are all the newer RT's this pricey . Shed some of your wisdom and knowledge my way so I can make a wise decision on this purchase. LOOKING TO HEAR from you in the future.
    I was in the same boat, wife wanted her own ride. I was looking at used bikes, then during the research, I discovered they used are just as much (a little less) than new. I was kind of happy to see this because it seems they hold their value pretty good. we ended up with a 2018 RT limited, the wife id 4'11'', and she can handle it pretty good. She isnt on the interstate yet, but soon enough. this one here (above) is a pretty one. I'd like to have this one.... if you decide on a spyder. plan on spending a few bucks....
    2018 RT , Blue

Spyder Garage

Still available ?