Spyder Garage

Default Green Country Spyder Jamboree

Mark your calendars and make your Reservations for the 2nd Annual Green Country Spyder Jamboree. This years Rally will be on the shores of beautiful Grand Lake in Grove Oklahoma, October 3-4 & 5 2019. Registrations is open. Host hotel and Rally site is the "Days Inn" formerly the Stone Brook Inn. The Days Inn has been totally renovated, I mean totally! New everything. RV hook-ups on site. Special Rally rate of $69.00 a night and comes with free breakfast. As a back up we have negotiated a Rally price of $58.00 with "The Outrigger" motel which is just across the street. Not as nice but still a great place to stay. Also for you RV folks that want to stay in a RV park. Grove has a very nice park located just one half mile south of the Rally site. "Cedar Oaks" RV Park is on board with the Rally and has a special price for you as well. All the information can be found with links to their websites from Spyder Riders of Broken Arrow's website: www.spyderridersofba.org
    The City of Grove is going above and beyound to help us make this Rally a sucess. Come join us. Vendors area open each day, Rally Shirts made on site or you can pre-order your Rally Shirt, Free Ice Cream Thursday evening, Rides Galore, a special Spyder Bike Night Friday evening in downtown Grove with Food vendors and live band, also a special event just for the ladies during Friday's event. Free Dinner Saturday evening just before closing. Did I mention Rides!! We have several rides lined up starting Thursday afternoon both Guided and Self Guided. This is a beautiful area with so many rides available. Come have FUN with us. Last years pre-registration was 126 with several walk-ins for our First Rally. Let's beat that in 2019. Door prizes given away during closing ceromines.
    See you in Grove October 3rd 4th & 5th 2019

Spyder Garage

Sounds amazing.... good luck I'm sure you can beat last years event...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Squared Away will be there!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Alright I'll keep an eye out here for news about the 2020 event. I hope 2019 was a blast.. I wasn't able to make it out for that one. Peace.
    2013 ST-S , Large Brake - Show Chrome Circuit Yellow Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MusicMike View Post
    Alright I'll keep an eye out here for news about the 2020 event. I hope 2019 was a blast.. I wasn't able to make it out for that one. Peace.
    The information for the 2020 Jamboree is now posted in the Spyder Events tab.

Will be at Grove, OK again and is scheduled for Oct 1-3, 2020.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Where? I don’t see it.
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Where? I don’t see it.
    Here is a link. It shows Broken Arrow but when you open it up it shows Grove OK.

http://www.spyderridersofba.org/jamboree.html

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Thanks!
    Joe Meyer