Spyder Garage

Default Spyderlovers booth or NMN booth in L.A.

Hello folks. I am sure that everyone who have made plans to attend the BRP event in Burbank this June 26th-28th are excited as I am about the upcoming annual BRP Spyder get together. I have not met anyone in person who are members of Spyderlovers. I am excited to meet Spyder riders in general (of course), but, this group here (Spyderlovers) is special. With that regard, will there be a booth for Spyderlovers or NMN products at the BRP event. I have not gone to any Spyder event in the past. This will be my first time and I am so looking forward to this event. Does anyone know where Spyderlovers member can meet up? (Lamonster made a list before on who's attending). Thanks for any information.

Spyder Garage

I plan on taking my SpyderLovers shirts to LA. Heck, they might be the only shirts I have room for .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IMRU3 View Post
    Hello folks. I am sure that everyone who have made plans to attend the BRP event in Burbank this June 26th-28th are excited as I am about the upcoming annual BRP Spyder get together. I have not met anyone in person who are members of Spyderlovers. I am excited to meet Spyder riders in general (of course), but, this group here (Spyderlovers) is special. With that regard, will there be a booth for Spyderlovers or NMN products at the BRP event. I have not gone to any Spyder event in the past. This will be my first time and I am so looking forward to this event. Does anyone know where Spyderlovers member can meet up? (Lamonster made a list before on who's attending). Thanks for any information.
    Evan, Patti and myself are going to this, but only for FUN!!! All of us look forward to meeting all of you that are attending the Event. Our next Rally that we will have all of our accessories at will be Sturgis and we will be setup at Black Hills Harley Davidson.

Spyder Garage

I thought lamonster and Magic Man were going to be planning a SpyderLovers meet and greet for all interested SpyderLovers at the Transformers event. Thats where Magic is going to have his SpyderLovers / BRP event attendee giveaway. We'll have to wait on them for details but I will definitely be there, where and whenever it is.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

As this event is for all spyder owners, I would think they are trying not to segregate too obviously. But on the other hand, I am sure you will see the SpyderLovers Banner displayed proudly somewhere.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm interested to see what kind of traffic we'll get on the site after that event!