Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Traded the boat for some mods

Well sort of.....sold my boat finally and the 1st thing we decided to do was make some upgrades. My wife and I both have spyders so I had to order 2 of everything which is a real pain in the wallet.

Ordered 2 sets of:
    Corbin Saddlebags
    Corbin rear trunk
    Corbin rear fender $6,000

Need to paint one set for the wife's custom color $500 ( why she could not have picked yellow, silver or red is beyond me)

2 sets of risers from NMN $550

Garmin Zumo 660 $799 (paid too much to get one in stock)

another $10k to the credit card and $10k to the IRS and now I'm broke. I guess I should have thought about a little savings account....na

I am just sitting here looking out the window waiting for UPS to come....I know it will probably be a long wait for the Corbin stuff but its still exciting.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rkteck View Post
    Well sort of.....sold my boat finally and the 1st thing we decided to do was make some upgrades. My wife and I both have spyders so I had to order 2 of everything which is a real pain in the wallet.

Ordered 2 sets of:
    Corbin Saddlebags
    Corbin rear trunk
    Corbin rear fender $6,000

Need to paint one set for the wife's custom color $500 ( why she could not have picked yellow, silver or red is beyond me)

2 sets of risers from NMN $550

Garmin Zumo 660 $799 (paid too much to get one in stock)

another $10k to the credit card and $10k to the IRS and now I'm broke. I guess I should have thought about a little savings account....na

I am just sitting here looking out the window waiting for UPS to come....I know it will probably be a long wait for the Corbin stuff but its still exciting.
    An early Christmas is always fun......Hey, it's only money anyway, what ya gonna do with it if you don't spend it? Think of it as helping the economy. And a by product of your good deeds is a heck of a lot of fun with your spyders.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    An early Christmas is always fun......Hey, it's only money anyway, what ya gonna do with it if you don't spend it? Think of it as helping the economy. And a by product of your good deeds is a heck of a lot of fun with your spyders.
    I guess that one way of looking at it. It's because of our Spyder's that we stopped using the boat anyways so I guess it makes sense to spend the money on the thing we like more.
    Maybe my helping the economy is the reason the stock market is up again!