Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Will there be a rally in Maggie Valley for the fall of 2019?

As the title says, will there be a spyder rally in Maggie Valley for the fall of 2019? I saw a post on another site, saying that Matthews Fun Machine would be sponsoring the rally, and it would be in October. But a week later, they removed that info, and there is no mention on their site. I plan on going to enjoy the riding in this area, but would like to schedule my trip to coincide with the rally. I been going to this rally for the past 3 years, and attended the one in Fontana Village and Robbinsville. It was always a great time, and seemed well organized.
    If anyone knows any information on this, please post up dates.

Thanks,
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

October 10 11 12

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bonehead View Post
    October 10 11 12
    Thank you. So looks like it will be ending on Saturday this year. Is it still scheduled for Maggie Valley, or another location?

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Thank you so much highwayman 2013

Spyder Garage

We will be there as Vendor's again this year. Looking forward to getting there a few days early to ride like last year.
    Matthew's was actually sponsoring and doing most of it last year in 2018.
    Rick
    Value-Accessories

Spyder Garage

Any updates???

Spyder Garage

Matthews Fun Machines has a fresh sign up saying they've moved but neither their web site nor the main phone number has any updated information. Must wait to call 3/19.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JayBros View Post
    Matthews Fun Machines has a fresh sign up saying they've moved but neither their web site nor the main phone number has any updated information. Must wait to call 3/19.
    Matthews fun machine has been bought out and from what I heard they will not be sponsors for the October rally, I have tried to get hold of Leigh and Matt Poteat but have got no response from them. I have spoken to Regina (Spyderadventures) and she is trying to get new sponsors for the rally. Regina request to me is she needs help she needs volunteers to assist her with running the rally.I will be doing the Spyder Olympics again and will assist Regina with whatever I can. So what I understand if Regina gets a sponsor or sponsors and gets help the rally will happen on the same dates as originally planned 10, 11, 12, and 13th of October.

2017 RT Limited
    2017 RT Limited , White

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

It looks like it is still on, but has changed location. It will be still in Maggie Valley, same dates. Looks like there will be some vendors, no offical dinner. Cya there!

Spyder Garage

I just made reservations for this event. This year we decided to stay near Boone. We have been riding the areas around Maggie Valley for the past 11 years. In fact, I just got back from there, and will be going again in June for the M109 riders meet. But we wanted to ride some of the roads a little further to the north. We will still ride down on one of the days to check out the vendors and see who is there. Really looking forward to this event.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bonehead View Post
    It looks like it is still on, but has changed location. It will be still in Maggie Valley, same dates. Looks like there will be some vendors, no offical dinner. Cya there!
    http://spyderadventures.com/home/
    We will be there riding for the first portion of the week then as Vendors Thursday through Saturday. Beautiful area and great riding.

We will be hosting a Dinner Ride to Granny's Kitchen (https://www.grannyskitchencherokee.com/) on Thursday leaving the Rally location at 5:45 PM. This ride is by reservation only, you must call us to reserve your spot because it is limited to 30 people (that is all we could make reservations for). 440-259-4793.
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Spyder Garage

Are you going to the SC Rally next weekend’? This is sponsored by thr US spyder Ryders SC chapter and is a great event.
    LuLu

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rick_w View Post
    http://spyderadventures.com/home/
    We will be there riding for the first portion of the week then as Vendors Thursday through Saturday. Beautiful area and great riding.

We will be hosting a Dinner Ride to Granny's Kitchen (https://www.grannyskitchencherokee.com/) on Thursday leaving the Rally location at 5:45 PM. This ride is by reservation only, you must call us to reserve your spot because it is limited to 30 people (that is all we could make reservations for). 440-259-4793.
    Rhonda and I will be there all week and are looking forward to the dinner ride.
    Thanks Teresa and Rick for putting this together.

Rich
    2014 RT Limted, platinum, with matching 622 trailer.

Ultimate tall boy seat w/adjustable back rest, Corbin armrests, Spyderpops bumpskid & missing belt guard, BRP side air vents, Lamonster lidlox, cargo nets, Stebel air horn, Wrap my spyder accents......and more

Spyder Garage

Charlotte Motor Sports bought Mathews Fun Machines. Talked to them this morning, they are just waiting for the paperwork on becoming a can am dealership. Said they are expecting to finish that up any time now. Maybe they can get into the sponsor for Maggie Valley ride this fall if everything falls into place.