Thread: 2016 f3t

Spyder Garage

Default 2016 f3t

Well all seasons change, it’s come that time when I’ve decided to sell the spyder and invest in four wheels and spend more time with my wife and do some traveling while we still can. Looking for a good home for it as it has been a great bike and hate parting with it. Here are the extras that are on it:

New back tire, aftermarket sway bar, BRP drivers back rest, BRP passengers back rest, BRP trailer hitch and lighting harness, luggage carrying platform with brake lights and turn signals, BRP front trim light, BRP fog lights, ISO grips, driver floor boards, upgraded seat, engine and wheel lights, custom spyder wrap, oversize brake pedal

It has 10,850 miles and James Thorne at thornolis.com has done all service and repairs outside of the first service required by the dealer.

Asking 18,000.00 OBO, only serious inquiries please, and will even throw in 2 custom spyder seat cushions.
    Contact Ed Archer
    ed_archer@hotmail.com , 832-443-2111

20160616_091151.jpg
    On the road again, still riding, Happy owner

Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear you have decided to part with your bike.

I can however vouch that the bike is exceptionally clean and well maintained. Great looking bike too.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

What a beautiful bike. Sorry you have to part with it. I am the opposite. Me and wife have traveled the world in four wheel vichicals with children. Now its time for me and her to get away on our own, riding on Two wheels.

The kids can't say I won't to go. Sorry no room, LOL

Enjoy the time together, time seems to fly by at times.