Spyder Garage

Default new passenger seat for the Ryker

my plan is to fix direct on the "Max-Mount" a very very flat gel-seat without all the plastic parts of the original Version ..
    maybe in diferent colours - it should fit to the Design of the Ryker !!
    I still have no dimensions so maybe someone can ask for a price or maybe a dealer who is offering a complete Max-seat-Mount in the future
    (or has someone any better Ideas for that ???)

https://www.saddlemen.com/saddlegel-...3t_tBvdI6nyXe0

on the other side it should be fixed in a way that nobody can "steal" it in just a second without any tools - (another ryker-problem for me on most of the adds-on )

this here is a sitting-position (with NO seat on it) how we could ride together, but I think my Girl would then prefer to buy an Italian scooter or so ..

Ryker-sitz.JPG
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Spyder Garage

Default Sounds like a plan....

That seating position is that of all the sport bikes out there. Rough on the passenger as they get the brunt of the head on wind etc. Motorcycle Dave works with gel inserts and may be able to help out with what your look for...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black