Spyder Garage

Default Added BAJARON SWAY BAR and SHOCK ADJUSTERS to my 2015 RS-SE5!!!

YES!!!! Emphatically YES!!!
    OK, I'm a big guy, 6ft, 325+ pounds (yes, I'm [still] working on getting rid of it!). There have been several occasions where my bike would bottom out on bumpy roads. Also there's a rather nice long 65mph (ok, it's really 55mph) curve that I'm on almost every day that I ride. Usually when taking that curve keeping up with the flow of traffic the bike would exhibit more lean to the outside than I thought it should. However with this being my first Spyder I had no frame of reference from which to compare. Also when needing a little more speed in the curve (to keep up with the flow of traffic, behind me) I'd just lean in the opposite direction just a little bit more. I took that same curve today, NIGHT AND SHAVING CREAM difference!! The bike felt firmly planted with very little lean, nothing excessive. Also it felt if I needed to do some quick evasive action steering to avoid debris in the curve the bike would've handled it with no problem. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to ride too long after retrieving the bike from the shop today, it was a little cooler than I was dressed for but I did take the opportunity to hit a few streets where normally I would have to slow down to avoid bottoming out and I'm pleased, no, ecstatic to say, I had zero problems! There's a football stadium with a huge gated parking lot that I go to for practicing on riding my Spyder, ok, I really go cause it's just plain fun riding my Spyder! Can't wait to practice my s curves around the parking lot lines!

Oh well, just wanted to share, I've added the comfort seat, CALSCI windshield, cruise control, the BAJARON sway bar and the shock adjusters to my ride! Ohh yeah, also added LED Headlights! They are super bright! YMMV, but for me, I love everything I've done! Next, a louder horn, more LED lights, and a better sounding muffler (I have the stock pipe now) and who knows.

Also a BIG SHOUT OUT TO RON @ BAJARON!!! Thanks for ALL of the advice, you were spot on!!

Until next time...
    Last edited by 247music; 01-20-2019 at 12:26 AM.

Spyder Garage

...One more thing you may want to try....We too are BIG people...Ride 2 up I'm weigh 295 and wife is 165...on a 2015 RT SE6 and here is my point for you.....
    We replaced the front tires with Federal Formoza AZ01 All-Season Radial Tire - 165/55R15 75V (Amazon $47)
    as recommended by SpyderAnn01
    ......for the $$$$... it was a BIG improvement!!!!

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the suggestion! Gotta check with my dealer, I have a tire warranty. I purchased it when I saw what they charged for changing that rear tire!
    I'm probably stuck with the choice of tires they have at the dealership. Will check tomorrow. Might bite the bullet and drop a c-note on those front tires anyway, however I also want to check out the ride with the new setup.

Again, thanks!
    David...