Spyder Garage

Default Green Country Spyder Jamboree

Mark your calendars and make your Reservations for the 2nd Annual Green Country Spyder Jamboree. This years Rally will be on the shores of beautiful Grand Lake in Grove Oklahoma, October 3-4 & 5 2019. Registrations is open. Host hotel and Rally site is the "Days Inn" formerly the Stone Brook Inn. The Days Inn has been totally renovated, I mean totally! New everything. RV hook-ups on site. Special Rally rate of $69.00 a night and comes with free breakfast. As a back up we have negotiated a Rally price of $58.00 with "The Outrigger" motel which is just across the street. Not as nice but still a great place to stay. Also for you RV folks that want to stay in a RV park. Grove has a very nice park located just one half mile south of the Rally site. "Cedar Oaks" RV Park is on board with the Rally and has a special price for you as well. All the information can be found with links to their websites from Spyder Riders of Broken Arrow's website: www.spyderridersofba.org
    The City of Grove is going above and beyound to help us make this Rally a sucess. Come join us. Vendors area open each day, Rally Shirts made on site or you can pre-order your Rally Shirt, Free Ice Cream Thursday evening, Rides Galore, a special Spyder Bike Night Friday evening in downtown Grove with Food vendors and live band, also a special event just for the ladies during Friday's event. Free Dinner Saturday evening just before closing. Did I mention Rides!! We have several rides lined up starting Thursday afternoon both Guided and Self Guided. This is a beautiful area with so many rides available. Come have FUN with us. Last years pre-registration was 126 with several walk-ins for our First Rally. Let's beat that in 2019. Door prizes given away during closing ceromines.
    See you in Grove October 3rd 4th & 5th 2019

Spyder Garage

Sounds like an interesting rally.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

Spyder Garage

We plan on it being interesting Ray. Hope to see you there!!

Spyder Garage

Default OOPs

Well, I booked the hotel room but where is the link to register for the rally?

Never mind I found it. Sorry
    Last edited by Revalden; 01-31-2019 at 10:44 PM. Reason: OOPS
    2015 RT-S Special Series , Stock Spark Plugs Brake Pedal Extension Cherry Red/Black