Thread: NC get together

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile NC get together

For the North Carolina and south central Virginia and north central South Carolina riders that are not going to LA; spyder3rdr has purposed a ride for the Spyders riders staying home. He wants us to meet on June 27 at 12:00 at the NC State Fairgrounds beside the Kerr Scott bldg. Meet and Greet from 12:00 till.....then get a ryde in.... then head downtown for the movie at 3:20(while its HOT) enjoy the Transformers 2 Movie(same as the LA bunch BUT with out having to drive cross country)(sad I'm not going!!). Afterwards take another ryde or have a meal(most votes wins!!!) Then sadly head home!
    Hey invite all you biker buddies along. I have invited some Brothers of the Third Wheel(homebuilt three wheelers).
    The wife and I will get there early to check out the flea market. This flea market been going on for years. Hope to see alot of 's there!!!!!!
    Bill Hester
    336-342-5322
    billhstr@yahoo.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile Tickets

I forgot to add
    Tickets: www.imaxraleigh.org 11.95 each
    Bill Hester

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

If I can stay away from work till then, I will be there. A nice ride over from Franklin.....

Spyder Garage

Bah!! Wife informed me that we are heading to Maggie Valley to see a friend she hasn't seen in 20 years on the 27th. I was looking forward to scooting up to Raleigh that day.
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Bill , for posting it here on the forum board ... I hope we can get alot of owners together for a great time

Spyder Garage

Unless things go horribly wrong, I will be there. Can't wait.
    Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Sgt Osterhoudt - U.S. Marine Corps
    '08 -Full Moon

Spyder Garage

I had already posted on the other board that I was in.

Bill, I'm in Statesville .... perhaps we can hook up somewhere around Greensboro and ride over together. ALSO, If Dave is still in the Carolinas, hopefully he can ride with us.

Dave .... you are welcome to stay at my house the night before since it would be quite a stretch for you to make it from Franklin all the way to Raleigh.

I plan on staying in Raleigh overnight.

Let's pass the word around to Dealers who sell Spyders.

Vinnie ..... Do we need to send you money in advance for the movie? Or ... will there be plenty of tickets. Really looking forward to seeing the Transfrmers at the Imax - should be awesome.
    Sam
    SN 0038 ... Dec, 2007

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I can buy tickets for you and others , just let me know ... it seats 260 people and I imagine they are going quick ... remember June 27th showing at 3:20

tickets can be bought online at IMAXRALEIGH.org ... 11.95 each

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default nc spyders

looking forward to going to raleighwood the 27Th. coming from greensboro with a fellow spyder owner and our spyder loving friends see y'all then.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default ride

The wife and I are going to leave from Wolf Creek Harley Davidson at 8:00AM so we'll have time to check out the Flea Market. So if anyone want to ride with us meet us at WCHD before 8:00AM or we could meet in Burlington if anyone wanted to tour the flea market. Sure hope a lot of show up!!
    billhstr@yahoo.com
    336-342-5322
    Retired so call most anytime

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile Tickets

I bought ours tickets online today. Pick them up there. Cost $3.00 more for two done online. PLEASE let everyone KNOW!! We want to see MORE SPYDERS!!
    Saw 70 in Daytona all together on the speedway! Made my hair stand on end!!!
    Wildbill

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like alot of fun, in my back yard but I will be out of town. Have fun. We need to schedule a July run to the mountains.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile trip

OK Patches let us know when and where!