Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Banner

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Banner

Ok the banner is supposed to be here on Tuesday. WE need to think about a get together late this week or weekend. It leaves here Monday morning.
    Who wants to participate?

Spyder Garage

I might be in. I'm 100 mi west of you in Illinois. I've got a busy weekend though. Our local festival is this weekend. Keep me updated.

Jim.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hi Dick.

I just got my work schedule today. I'm off Thursday the 18. Also I'm off the 22nd. If you want some company for the banner hand off to Deb & Brian I would gladly make the trip south. I know they will likely be in a hurry, but would still like to meet them and wish them a safe trip.

If the 18th isn't good for everyone, I work Sunday the 21st until 3:30 and I could head south after work.

Let me know.

Tina

Spyder Garage

I'll let the guys near me know, hope we can get together.

john

Spyder Garage

Hey guys, is there a gas station near I 465 & N Meridian, and what exit number is that? Would this be the best place to meet for the banner pick up. Planning on being there between 8:30 & 9:00 a.m. Want to be pulling out by 9:15am if at all possible. I know that isn't a lot of time to meet and greet but we have a lot of ground to cover. Thanks for all the help and the info. I truly hope you all get your banner signing in order before we get there. Can't wait to meet at least of few of you.
    Deb
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 8LEGS View Post
    Hi Dick.

I just got my work schedule today. I'm off Thursday the 18. Also I'm off the 22nd. If you want some company for the banner hand off to Deb & Brian I would gladly make the trip south. I know they will likely be in a hurry, but would still like to meet them and wish them a safe trip.

If the 18th isn't good for everyone, I work Sunday the 21st until 3:30 and I could head south after work.

Let me know.

Tina
    Tina,
    Got the banner today. So anytime is fine with me. CAn you get in touch with the people up north of you and see if any would like to come down with you. I can meet you on the 18th or wait until the 21st. I do have family coming in for the weekend so if we do it on Sunday It will be a quick deal for me. If you can get the people up north to come to Logansport on Thurs. I can meet you there if it works out better.
    Dick

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The banner is here. It is in my hands. Lets hear from who wants to sign.
    Dick

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jima1153 View Post
    I might be in. I'm 100 mi west of you in Illinois. I've got a busy weekend though. Our local festival is this weekend. Keep me updated.

Jim.

Love to have you. AS you can see now firm plans yet.
    Dick

Spyder Garage

I'll see how this week goes, callin for rain everyday, if I can get work done I might try to spydidder over that way.

Spyder Garage

Lets do it on the 18th.

Mostly cloudy with chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Hopefully the storms will wait.

I sent a pm to Greg in Elkhart and waiting a response. Location ...... Depends on who all is going to go. We can try to make it a spot so no one has to ride all that far. I'll ride wherever, depending on the weather.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile

sunday the 21 looks alot better weather wise,what do you think about doing it on sunday guys.

Spyder Garage

Either day is ok for me. I'm Working on Sunday until 3:30 - 4:00, but could go wherever after work, but Thursday is best for me.

Spyder Garage

Thursday would be best for me also.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Banner Meet

Shooting for Thursday. How many can make it?
    Dick

Spyder Garage

If Nancy and I can make it at all, Thursday would be our best bet. Still depends on a few things.
    -Scotty

Spyder Garage

Thursday is good for me.

Spyder Garage

I'll be there. Has a location been set yet? Anyone heard from John and the others south?

Spyder Garage

I'll be checking with Mark and Gary when they get off work, but I know I'll be there.

john

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Looks like Thursday

Thursday seems like the best day for the majority of the lovers. I'm thinking lunch somewhere on the northwest side of Indy. Probably around 86th st and I465. Close(?) for Jima1153 from Illinois, 8 legs can get there as can John, Mark, Gary and spyder1 from the south. Hopefully Scotty and Nancy from Battle Creek can make. If anyone knows of anyone we have left out, Invite them and get them here.

There is a good BBQ place, Italian, Mexican, American and of course fast food places. Suggestions are welcome. Let's shoot for 11-11:30 to beat the lunch crowd. I'll try to get a final count and get us a big table, room etc.
    Dick

Spyder Garage

We'll have to bail. Nancy only rode a few of times at the Gilmore show, perhaps a quarter mile at a time. The last two days her knee is so tight she can't even get her foot on the footrest comfortably. She feels she needs some more PT and a few progressively longer trips before she can ride that far and back. Sorry we can't make it, Thursday looks good weather-wise, so far. We'll have to meet in person some other time, and chase down the banner elsewhere. Thanks for thinking of us.
    -Scotty

Spyder Garage

Any place to eat is good for me. Can't wait!
    feel free to call or text if any last minute changes.

Sorry you guys can't make it Scotty. Hope the knee gets better quickly.

Jim

217-251-2111
    Last edited by jima1153; 06-16-2009 at 06:01 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    We'll have to bail. Nancy only rode a few of times at the Gilmore show, perhaps a quarter mile at a time. The last two days her knee is so tight she can't even get her foot on the footrest comfortably. She feels she needs some more PT and a few progressively longer trips before she can ride that far and back. Sorry we can't make it, Thursday looks good weather-wise, so far. We'll have to meet in person some other time, and chase down the banner elsewhere. Thanks for thinking of us.

-Scotty
    Scotty, sorry you and Nancy can't make it. Please give our best to Nancy and hope she's back on the road soon. Looking forward to meeting you guys sometime.
    Dick

Spyder Garage

Scotty, Sorry Nancy and yourself can't make it, but no need to push the knee beyond what it's ready for. There will be other times.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I would like to go but it being a weekday and having to work at 2pm that doesn't give me much time to ride back after lunch,I will try catch up with the banner some other time.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    Thursday seems like the best day for the majority of the lovers. I'm thinking lunch somewhere on the northwest side of Indy. Probably around 86th st and I465. Close(?) for Jima1153 from Illinois, 8 legs can get there as can John, Mark, Gary and spyder1 from the south. Hopefully Scotty and Nancy from Battle Creek can make. If anyone knows of anyone we have left out, Invite them and get them here.

There is a good BBQ place, Italian, Mexican, American and of course fast food places. Suggestions are welcome. Let's shoot for 11-11:30 to beat the lunch crowd. I'll try to get a final count and get us a big table, room etc.
    Dick
    I'll eat anything as long as it's well done. Name the time and place and I'll be there.