Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Banner

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Nothing to add, just wanted to get my 400th post out of the way.

Spyder Garage

I don't want to see this stall as time is running out. The sun is out now and rain and storms are building to the west .... again .....

Here is my proposition. Retread is having water trouble and has already signed the banner, so Dick, myself and Spyder1 are left to meet today. Dick is in Carmel and Spyder1 is in Greenwood, since weather is not looking good today, how about we meet for a quick signing and lunch somewhere between our locations. I don't really want to get caught in a storm riding from Indy to home. I don't mind rain, but high winds and hail. . . . . . . . .

I'm looking at locations now, maybe South side of Kokomo,?,? I can be there in 45 minutes.
    Last edited by 8LEGS; 06-18-2009 at 10:44 AM. Reason: spelling

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Well??

It's stopped raining here. If everyone is in I suggest we shoot for 1:30-2:00 at Squealers. 8 Legs, I'll meet you as planned, just tell me when. I'll call John and let him know.
    Dick

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    It's stopped raining here. If everyone is in I suggest we shoot for 1:30-2:00 at Squealers. 8 Legs, I'll meet you as planned, just tell me when. I'll call John and let him know.
    Dick
    Don't know what to do. Looking better here(not great)but running out of time to meet today.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

if you guys do it monday I think I would be able to go,it is also better weather wise.Tina thanks for calling me I got your message,wasn't going to check computer today until you called me thanks.

Spyder Garage

I was curious if this worked out. I was thinking about trying to make the trip til that storm hit us this morning. It was a doozie. I think Jima had it worse than we did. We have a few trees down, lots of realtor signs layin flat and about 2 inches of rain in less than an hour.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Longlegs View Post
    I was curious if this worked out. I was thinking about trying to make the trip til that storm hit us this morning. It was a doozie. I think Jima had it worse than we did. We have a few trees down, lots of realtor signs layin flat and about 2 inches of rain in less than an hour.
    We had a lot of limbs down and standing water on the roads, nothing to serious. I did not make it south, I was worried severe storms would hinder my ride home. I am planning on meeting Deb, Brian, Dick, Greg & Daddy Darko Monday in Indianapolis, so I will just sign the banner then. If I wasn't planning to make it on Monday I would have made the trip south today.

Since the weather never did get bad here I went on a 200 mile ride. I met another Spyder rider who I insisted they join the forum.?.? I don't know if they will or not. We introduced ourselves then went for an hour cruise. It was fun. She just got her Spyder 3 weeks ago but is doing great.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile

cool, its always good to meet new spyder ryders I hope she joins.

Spyder Garage

Yea, me too. She doesn't have a lot of free time. New baby, work full time, and college classes 2 days a week. She just came off of active duty with the Air Force.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Banner update

Turned out to be beautiful day in Indy. Retread, Spyder1 and I had lunch, swapped a few lies and took a few pictures. John(retread) took to banner south for a few who missed since they had to work. Coming back to me today. Spyder1(also John) took the pictures and will have to post them.
    Dick

Spyder Garage

Awesome. See you Monday.

Spyder Garage

Default Banner

Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

]Happy Spyder Owner