Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Read my other post Firmware 20.8 now available.
    Sorry I don't have details, just got it a few hours ago.
    2018 White F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

So only the dealer can update the firmware? Did they charge you?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jamesls View Post
    So only the dealer can update the firmware? Did they charge you?
    This seems to be a point of contention. My dealer initially scoffed, but I suggested we turn it in as a warranty fix and start a case with BRP, all of a suddenly they got around to installing it for free. If you have a new electronic dash (2018 and later), and it isn't showing miles to empty on the left, you are eligible for the install. Just be aware they may push back initially. A lot of folks report they look at the VIN and say there is no update due for this bike.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.

Spyder Garage

We are taking our 2018 RTL in for service soon and will get the latest firmware. All the upgrades on the dash for our 2018 RTL are nice, and I don't know if it is a firmware, software or a hardware issue, but if it can be added I would love to see NOAA weather bands added to the radio on our Spyder.
    2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited, 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100
    Motorcycle Rights: AMA Charter Life Member, MRF, FORR Life Member Local 11 Southwest Missouri, Mid-South MILE organizing committee member
    2018 RT Limited , Got one, on, then off then on until Gloria decides if she likes it or not. blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkryder View Post
    We are taking our 2018 RTL in for service soon and will get the latest firmware. All the upgrades on the dash for our 2018 RTL are nice, and I don't know if it is a firmware, software or a hardware issue, but if it can be added I would love to see NOAA weather bands added to the radio on our Spyder.
    You'll have to talk to NOAA to get them to make it adaptable to BRP Connect. Rever has weather although it doesn't show up in the dash.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red