Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    Green River Ut, Ray's Tavern. Great burgers, steaks and chicken. Meat never frozen. Bikers come from all over Utah to eat there. Our local club goes there every year in March
    Richfield ,Ut, Steve's Steak house Cynthia and I love toogo there for Chicken Fried Steak.
    Salk Lake and Lehi Ut, Moochies great sandwiches, featured on Diners Drive in and Dives. I found this by accident and loved the meatball sandwich.
    Ray's Tavern in Green River. Founded by old River Guide.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Can't say it's my favorite but whenever I'm close around I love to stop at Lambert's Cafe, Home of the Throwed Roll. I've been to the Sikeston, MO and Ozark, MO restaurants but not the Foley, AL one. Bottomless pot of vegies like beans, potatoes, corn, etc., and they'll keep throwing rolls to you as often as you want. Sorghum molasses really tastes good on them. A waiter said only about 10% of the rolls end up on the floor! They'll toss them clear across the room to you! Fun place to eat!
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambert%27s_Cafe
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member Orange Spyder Man's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My all time favorite restaurant is Christians on upper Canal Street in New Orleans ...

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Dine In

A favorite 60s type Dine In would be ' Edwards Diner ' on Indianapolis's south-east side. Definitely got to go there for a good 'pounded tenderloin' sandwich, fries or onion rings and let's not forget 'home made' Root Beer (in a frosted glass mug).
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue