Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I would like to see as much of our wonderful country as I can. And what would make it more fun and exciting is meeting and riding with some of my forum friends. cueman

Spyder Garage

Last year at a SW Spyder Ryde-In I met a couple that both had F3s. I don't remember their names but do remember their circumstance. They were traveling around the country in an RV towing a trailer with their 2 Spyders. They were going from Ryde-In to Ryde-In and Rally to Rally, participating in the local rides and having a heck of a good time. What better way to see all of our great country, meet new people and enjoy riding. And, living out of an RV provides the flexibility to choose location. I retired 15 years ago from the "wet side" of Washington State and knew where I wanted to be because I had family here. I am happy with my choice. But if I had an opportunity to do it over, I think a traveling RV would be my choice until I found that perfect place to settle in..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    Last year at a SW Spyder Ryde-In I met a couple that both had F3s. I don't remember their names but do remember their circumstance. They were traveling around the country in an RV towing a trailer with their 2 Spyders. They were going from Ryde-In to Ryde-In and Rally to Rally, participating in the local rides and having a heck of a good time. What better way to see all of our great country, meet new people and enjoy riding. And, living out of an RV provides the flexibility to choose location. I retired 15 years ago from the "wet side" of Washington State and knew where I wanted to be because I had family here. I am happy with my choice. But if I had an opportunity to do it over, I think a traveling RV would be my choice until I found that perfect place to settle in..... Jim
    2014 RTL Platinum