Spyder Garage

Default Special combo offer on CanAmSpyderAccessories.com -- worth it?

Pierre at CanAmSpyderAccessories.com is running a special combo offer of some RT-specific items for about half the regular list price if purchased separately. The offer is:

- A pair of his stainless steel Spyder front grilles (normally $169.95)
    - A rear trunk organizer (normally $169.95, but currently on sale for $99.95)
    - A urethane glove box protector set (the carbon fiber look - normally $54.95)
    - A set of foam grips (normally $17.95)

The combo price is $199.95.

Curious if anyone has any of the individual items and an opinion about the usefulness/value/appearance. I like the look of the front grilles (and wouldn't mind at least reducing the leaves I seem to scoop there), could basically care less about the foam grips, so to me it comes down to whether the rear trunk organizer and glove box protector are worth adding.

Appreciate your input, and I'll hang up and listen.
    Regards,

Bret

2017 RT-S Orbital Blue
    BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar
    SpyderPops LED Bumpskid, Spyclops II LED, Full View Turn Signals & Belt Guard
    Sena 20S Bluetooth Headsets
    Brake Free Helmet Light
    FOBO Bike for Trike
    Rugged Geek RG1000 Safety Plus Jump Starter/Air Compressor
    Lamonster RAM mount/Techmount TechGripper
    Drink2Go Cup Holders
    UltraGard Half Cover
    2017 RT-S , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

okay, Spyderpops KOTT grilles, 129. Trunk organizer 79. I know about THEM. So the "deal" they told you about, well....
    Flatlander, Navy Veteran, Widower
    Loved my 2014 RTS SE6 Pearl white
    but have a new love now,
    my 2017 RTS SE6 Champagne metallic (Champ)

Spyder Garage

Default It is...

I don't have any of those items but have worked with them and know Pierre and his products. It is all good quality and he stands behind all of them. His offers have always been a good deal.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    I don't have any of those items but have worked with them and know Pierre and his products. It is all good quality and he stands behind all of them. His offers have always been a good deal.
    I probably should have noted in my original post that I have bought from Pierre before and agree with your general assessment; I suppose I was just trying to talk myself into the purchase in a way.
    Regards,

Bret

2017 RT-S Orbital Blue
    BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar
    Brake Free Helmet Light
    FOBO Bike for Trike
    Drink2Go Cup Holders
    UltraGard Half Cover
    2017 RT-S , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 4 MARIE View Post
    okay, Spyderpops KOTT grilles, 129. Trunk organizer 79. I know about THEM. So the "deal" they told you about, well....
    Thanks for pointing those out -- as you can see in my sig I certainly know a bit about SpyderPops, but hadn't looked at Harvey's products in those areas. Appreciate the input.
    Regards,

Bret

2017 RT-S Orbital Blue
    BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar
    Brake Free Helmet Light
    FOBO Bike for Trike
    Drink2Go Cup Holders
    UltraGard Half Cover
    2017 RT-S , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

I have had foam "Grip Puppies" on our Goldwing trike and didn't like them.(YMMV- I have friends that love them.) I like, but Gloria nixed, the spider grills and we have the rear trunk setup so the organizer won't fit. If there is use for the package it is a very good deal.
    We ordered the glove box protectors during the "Black Friday" sale and they are a very good addition. I decided on ordering them, but didn't get around to it until they went on sale at 1/2 price on the website. I have no idea if that price will ever be repeated, and as I was going to get them anyway I jumped all over that deal. Looks good and they do protect the glove box finish. Gloria has knee troubles and much of the time her heels rub along the glove box when she swings her feet over the trike to get on or off. If it gets scratched up I can peel it off and put on a new one, much easier than paint. They come in different colors and designs.
    BTW - A few days after I ordered, Pierre called to say the order had shipped, gave me some installation tips and thanked me for the order.Spyder glovebox.jpg
    2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited, 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100
    Motorcycle Rights: AMA Charter Life Member, MRF, FORR Life Member Local 11 Southwest Missouri, Mid-South MILE organizing committee member
    2018 RT Limited , Got one, on, then off then on until Gloria decides if she likes it or not. blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkryder View Post
    We ordered the glove box protectors during the "Black Friday" sale and they are a very good addition...
    Thanks for that input -- sounds like I'll be better off just buying the grilles and glove box protector separately when they're on sale. It's not an urgent need, but similar to you, I like those grilles.
    Regards,

Bret

2017 RT-S Orbital Blue
    BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar
    Brake Free Helmet Light
    FOBO Bike for Trike
    Drink2Go Cup Holders
    UltraGard Half Cover
    2017 RT-S , Orbital Blue