Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F3-s or Ryker??

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by glennm View Post
    Cobwebs - brilliant deal.

Cobwebs, Sarge looking forward to feedback from those with both in the family!
    Mine is ready and waiting for the end of the month pickup . They included the Silver piece on the hood Free for the 2 Rallys my dealer opened. It attaches different than the ones you buy which are attached by screws from below in their installation video. Also found out Dairyland charges the same rate per year for the Rally and the 900 version. About $220 per year with my 2 vehicle discount. Yours may vary depending on a lot of things?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Congratulations. Now the hard part is trying to figure out which one you want to ride.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpaspeed View Post
    Congratulations. Now the hard part is trying to figure out which one you want to ride.
    I really enjoyed alternating the RT and F3 for 2 years So I think the Ryker and F3 will be even better. It Will be interesting to see the speeds I get on certain back roads where I know exactly what the F3 can do?

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Just Me But the Ryker can do more and easier.

Spyder Garage

Riding mine tonight to do errands and it is 37 degrees out... Just too much fun not to get on and go whenever I can!
    2019 Rally , Black on black

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I think it will be truly fun to see a F3 and a 900 ryker ride together, and see which actually performs better. I have heard that the ryker should be faster because of the weight to power ratio, but only a real world test will tell the truth. I had a 2012 RSS, that I thought was really fast. I knew it was faster than my 2016 F3T. Well, after taking them to the track, I found out that the rss just seemed faster. When I had a friend on his 2015 RSS, and me following on my F3T, I had to break at nearly every turn, and even in the straights. Not because of driving skills, but because the F3T was just faster. I can only imagine how the standard, lighter F3S will be. So, until they run, side by side, I will wait and make a determination which is faster after that. Good luck shopping.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Which one accelerates faster, the F3-S or Ryker 900?

Spyder Garage

Anyone have any idea of how the routine maintenance costs compare between the Ryker and the F3? Or, alternatively, what the maintenance costs are for the Ryker following the owner's manual maintenance schedule? I tried doing a search, but came up with nothing specific.

Spyder Garage

One of the beauties of the Ryker is that the maintenance is much more user friendly and can be done by the owner. The only downside to the Ryker is that the manual currently calls for a replacement CVT belt every 12000 miles and that belt cost about a $130. Everything else is easy-peasy and low cost.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RykerUSA View Post
    One of the beauties of the Ryker is that the maintenance is much more user friendly and can be done by the owner. The only downside to the Ryker is that the manual currently calls for a replacement CVT belt every 12000 miles and that belt cost about a $130. Everything else is easy-peasy and low cost.
    Parts are cheap if you do your own maintenance. Cost is in labor. I enjoy doing my own maintenance. When it is too cold, wet, hot, dark, explosive, zombies, etc. I can retire to the garage and do maintenance.
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

Depends on your pockets