Thread: 2019 Roadsters

Spyder Garage

Default 2019 Roadsters

I've been in the market for a new 2019 F3 Limited but all the dealers within 100 miles of me have none (mid December). They've all had/sold Rykers but none seem to have the roadsters. Last month I finally put a deposit on a new one for a February delivery (they hope) but that seems awful late in the model year to be getting the 2019s. Is this the case everywhere? Maybe BRP has devoted their production to the Rykers? For someone who has money burning a hole in his pocket and wanting to spend it this seems odd. I'd have thought the new roadsters would have been readily available in the showrooms last November.
    2019 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

on pulling the trigger.
    Spyders seem to arrive at the Dealerships at almost any time during the Winter months. The two that I ordered managed to show up the first week of February (The 2014 RT-L), and the last week of January (2018 TA SE RT-L)
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLongRider View Post
    I've been in the market for a new 2019 F3 Limited but all the dealers within 100 miles of me have none (mid December). They've all had/sold Rykers but none seem to have the roadsters. Last month I finally put a deposit on a new one for a February delivery (they hope) but that seems awful late in the model year to be getting the 2019s. Is this the case everywhere? Maybe BRP has devoted their production to the Rykers? For someone who has money burning a hole in his pocket and wanting to spend it this seems odd. I'd have thought the new roadsters would have been readily available in the showrooms last November.
    Hi LifeLongRider, I have ordered 2019 F3-S Special Series in November 2018, I am not expecting to see it till February/March 2019. Due to it being winter, I have not really thought about it because I know that I wont want to ride it till spring.
    2015 F3-S in Magnesium with Can Am red frame
    Blue Ridge Windscreen
    Heated Grips
    Name of my F3-S - Sandra
    Xmas present to me and from myself on 6/11/2015 - 02/09/2018

2019 F3-S Special Series in Liquid Titanium with Orange frame
    Blue Ridge Windscreen
    Heated Grips
    Signature Light with switch to turn it off and on.
    Name of my F3-S - Pamela
    2019 F3-S Special Series , Liquid Titanium with orange frame

Spyder Garage

This year...a big push for the Rykers...so early delivery for most. The rule of thumb has been Feb and later delivery for the "regular" stuff. Here (AK), it has always been March/April delivery. For us, that's "early" riding time.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Did you check iMotorsports - looks like they have stock ? https://www.imotorsportsinc.com/new-...19&make=can-am
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by al0vely View Post
    Did you check iMotorsports - looks like they have stock ? https://www.imotorsportsinc.com/new-...19&make=can-am
    I've only checked dealers within a reasonable driving distance from my location in central FL. I'm really hoping for delivery in the February/March time frame. From what you guys are saying that seems to be the norm
    2019 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue