Spyder Garage

Default Dealer Female review Perspective!!! (Video)

https://youtu.be/jkbEC4hfT3w

Hooligan is the word for the Ryker- Winter Please go by FAST!!!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

I believe this was posted elsewhere yesterday, but its good to have it in its own thread so its easily found.

Its yet another review that results in giggling. :-)

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Interesting, that she has been waiting for this day for over a year, and the Ryker was just introduced in early September!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Oh no, they told us about it at our dealer conference well over a year ago. if she was at the conference, she even saw a 3 sec video of it

Spyder Garage

I gotta admit, I’m still not digging the name Ryker.
    2015 Pearl White RTL
    Baja Ron Sway Bar
    Russell Day Long Seat
    Strobe Brake Light
    Mirror Mount Turn Signal Indicator

2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Since that is the dealership that is closest to me, I can say with confidence that she is the only one at the dealership with any true knowledge about the can am spyder/ryker lineup. This is the same place that tried to convince me that the base model F3, back in 2015, had the same V-Twin as the RS models. They also had the nerve to say that they couldn't figure out how to mount a dealer tag on the F3, therefore I could not do a test ride. I used to love this dealership, but in spring 2015, they got a whole new sales staff, and I don't think there was a brain between the entire crew. They also sold a friend of mine a 2015 F3S, and never even attempted to discuss the U-Fit system with him. He is a very short, fellow, and they sent it home with him, having to stretch and reach out to get to the controls. When I bought my 2016 F3T and set it up for my 6'-2" height, he didn't even know they could be changed. That is the type of customer service that this dealership gives.
    While Sarah is a very nice person and has knowledge of their product, the rest are a bunch of idiots that I would never buy from. Sorry for the rant, but if you go there, know that you have been warned.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white