Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default New Uclear Motion Infinity BT headset

Just got my new Uclear headset. The main reasons were Uclear sound is better than the Sena 30K and this new set has a few new features one of which is U-Safe Crash sensor which can call emergency numbers when it senses an impact even if you're unconscious. Don't even have to touch it to change the volume or song.

IMG_0726.jpeg wXXm%9cKRd+yDTkzzusucw.jpg fullsizeoutput_146e.jpg

fullsizeoutput_1479.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Any chance you know how the crash feature works? I got the 30K, I saw that new feature from Uclear but was wondering if it would automatically call for help if I took my helmet off and hung it too fast, or if I left the set on them my wife moved my helmet etc. I have a tendency of forgetting to turn Bluetooth off after a ride, so I went w Sena. Didn’t want cops showing up at my front door on the day my wife decides to “clean up”. Good to know sound quality is better. I’m happy w my 30K but always looking to new tech. I like mesh feature. Good luck, hope you love them for years to come.

2018 RT Limited Metalic Champagne
    US Spyder Ryders Long Island NY Chapter
    2018 RT Limited , Metallic Champagne

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Here is an image of the user manual that you can access on their website. It explained the Crash feature. I guess you can make 911 the number to call but they don't recommend it. You input up to 3 numbers to call that can be a close family member or friend that you ride with maybe. My idea is to put the number of a friend I ride with a lot so if we get separated and have a crash it will call that person. It's seems the ClearLink app has to be on for this to work.

fullsizeoutput_1486.jpg
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Hope you will provide updates after you have used it a few times. I am seriously considering the same unit (for 3 riders). My main interest is one that allows radio on , stops for communication with fellow rider, and then automatically returns to radio. Of course clear communication with fellow rider(s) is top priority. I have an older version of uclear now but its time for an upgrade.
    2018 RT Limited , Champange with black and pink strips

Spyder Garage

For Everyones Info
    Just remember when using cell 911 that it is transmitted to the hearest cell tower and then to a communication center that is nearest that tower. From my experience as a first responder we had a call to a neiighboring community when we arrived we found out that cell 911 was used and since this was on the borders of our communities and our communication center was the closest. So when we are out in the boonies just remember that what maybe the closest just might, just might not be the responding agency So if you wondeer what is taking so long that might be the case. Heaven forbid any of us need it to begin with.
    Dave
    2013 RT Limited
    Lamonster FBB with larger gripper pegs
    Value Accessories dah mount
    Custom Dynamics High Mount brake light
    BRP passenger arm rests

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fire34 View Post
    For Everyones Info
    Just remember when using cell 911 that it is transmitted to the hearest cell tower and then to a communication center that is nearest that tower. From my experience as a first responder we had a call to a neiighboring community when we arrived we found out that cell 911 was used and since this was on the borders of our communities and our communication center was the closest. So when we are out in the boonies just remember that what maybe the closest just might, just might not be the responding agency So if you wondeer what is taking so long that might be the case. Heaven forbid any of us need it to begin with.
    Dave
    You need to read post #3 and check out the image. It Uclear doesn't recommend using 911.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

You guys are right about using 911 in the UCLEAR USAFE feature. You CAN put 911 email and text info in there, but have to be careful. Some areas require a live person/call, and also if you put in a 911 text line then drive out of the area you could be texting your crash alert to the wrong agency for your location. It's best to pick 3 emergency contacts and have a basic plan with them that if they get the crash notice they try contacting you, then 911 for you.

Anyhow, UCLEAR has a video up now with a testimonial from the 1st crash victim to benefit from the USAFE feature. It's pretty neat story for sure.