Spyder Garage

Default Cycle Gals are going to be at the Yuma Ryde-In

Cycle Gals are going to be at the Yuma Ryde-In with gorgeous Spyder and motorcycle clothing for all ladies!

We are offering a special 20% discount to anyone that goes to Yuma and will place an order on our website before the Ryde-In. We will hand deliver your purchase to you at the event, and waive the shipping costs!

Use coupon code Yuma2019 during checkout at www.cyclegals.com to get your discount.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Yuma!

* Thank you, Pete, for approving this post

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CA-SPYDR View Post
    Cycle Gals are going to be at the Yuma Ryde-In with gorgeous Spyder and motorcycle clothing for all ladies!

We are offering a special 20% discount to anyone that goes to Yuma and will place an order on our website before the Ryde-In. We will hand deliver your purchase to you at the event, and waive the shipping costs!

Use coupon code Yuma2019 during checkout at www.cyclegals.com to get your discount.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Yuma!

* Thank you, Pete, for approving this post
    You're very welcome. I think some of the women attending the Yuma Spyder Ryde-In are going to really appreciate the thought that has gone into producing your unique line of clothing and accessories for the female Spyder rider.

BTW, in case anyone is wondering why Liat 'thanked' me, it's because of my role as organizer of the Spyder Ryde-In. I approved of her using the Spyder Ryde-In reference.
    2014 RTL Platinum