Spyder Garage

Thumbs down Help needed-Garmin 590 GPS 1/2 screen white!

Hope I can get some help. Exactly 1/2 of my screen (left side) is white. Called garmin and they said $180 to repair. Anyone with ANY ideas?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderherb View Post
    Hope I can get some help. Exactly 1/2 of my screen (left side) is white. Called garmin and they said $180 to repair. Anyone with ANY ideas?
    What's wrong with the responses you got when you asked this on a different thread?
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    What's wrong with the responses you got when you asked this on a different thread?
    Thought I would get more various responses by trying both threads, didn't mean to upset anyone and do appreciate all suggestions. Thanks all!!!

Spyder Garage

Off this morning to Garmin, Thanks again!

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thought I would get more various responses by trying both threads, didn't mean to upset anyone and do appreciate all suggestions. Thanks all!!!
    Utah could have used a gentler approach to get the message across, but let's just brush it off. It's generally considered bad form to post the same topic in multiple sections of a forum. Most people who can or will give you a response will see the post even when it's posted in only one section. In a rare case it would be acceptable to post a note in a second section linking to the primary post if you really need/want to get the attention of two entirely different groups of readers.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

You really can't go wrong going through Garmin. They'll exchange it with a refurbished one and you'll get a 90 day warranty. Not bad for $180.00.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk