Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Active Member Tslepebull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    48
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default LED Ayxilarry Light?

    Has anybody installed and tested the LED Auxiliary Light yet? It is supposed to be only 2,500 lumens which is not much more than a really bright flashlight. I wondered how much they help at night,


    https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/build...d5e257a/step/3

  2. #2
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    72
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    I ordered them but haven't received them yet. There is a forum member that has them and has replied. Do a search and you will find. cueman

  3. #3
    Very Active Member hypurone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    NorCal - Northbay
    Posts
    658
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    I think it is one of the dumbest things I've seen lately, that in order to get this light you have to give up the "color panel" that goes there!! If you went that route.... ;-) At the least, it should come with a decal kit to match your rydes' color!

    '15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '10 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS A6 SC - The Beast

    "You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

    Chuck

  4. #4
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Crosby,Texas
    Posts
    184
    Spyder Garage
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tslepebull View Post
    Has anybody installed and tested the LED Auxiliary Light yet? It is supposed to be only 2,500 lumens which is not much more than a really bright flashlight. I wondered how much they help at night,


    https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/build...d5e257a/step/3
    Have installed gives a lot of ground light. I really like. Not the dumbest thing. More for being seen. At night no one can see the color panel.

  5. #5
    Very Active Member hypurone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    NorCal - Northbay
    Posts
    658
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gvcntx View Post
    Have installed gives a lot of ground light. I really like. Not the dumbest thing. More for being seen. At night no one can see the color panel.
    I get that, but you shouldn't have to give up something in order to get this light. It's a trivial thing but still really lame that they couldn't take a minute and think about that.....

    '15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '10 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS A6 SC - The Beast

    "You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

    Chuck

  6. #6
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    30
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    I am planning on getting the lighted hand guards for just this reason. They add extra visibility and they are higher up off of the road...plus they may provide a slight side visibility advantage as well.

  7. #7
    Member watertowerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Welch Ski Area, MN
    Posts
    13
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markubis View Post
    I am planning on getting the lighted hand guards for just this reason. They add extra visibility and they are higher up off of the road...plus they may provide a slight side visibility advantage as well.
    I have ordered the same lights for the same reasoning

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •