Hi everyone, My 2009 GS after being parked several weeks after 1.5K mile trip on the Oregon Coast in Oct. said "Merry Christmas> Happy New Year" . The 24th DEC I started it up in the morning in 23 degree temperature and the display came up with two messages, Red flashing park brake, which is normal, and new message "Check DPS". This is not a Merry Christmas message as most of you know..

I bought this GS new actually from closest dealer in April 2011 out of the crate. The DPS recall was preformed on it before I took delivery and the "Buds software "confirms that the present DPS was manufactured>20110228 and is a 709400964. I have not had any issues with the power steering I am aware of. The Spyder SE5 now has 14K miles on it. The two codes according to BUDS software are internal failure of Torque sensor, not repairable replace unit. I did try to clear these codes but they are active and return immediately.
Any one in this group have any information on source of this part and actual replacement "gotchs". Also if familiar with BUDS software when replacing a module like this what to expect. I will recheck the wheel alignment "using in The box" after replacement of the DPS with tools& lasers alignment I machined & put together earlier last year when replacing all three tires on my GS and my good buddy's 2011 RT..
I am alone out here when comes to this type service , I ended up the support person and I need some input. Thanks OZZ3
PS please pass along any info pertinent to this issue.