After a couple outings I would like to tell what I think so far. I have a Rally Edition and this 3w not only moves out quick, but handles quick also. I have had probably 6 or 7 side cars so I didn't have the problem of adapting from two wheel style to 3w style. Ryder input is minimal and Rally output is much. New ryders be careful not to over input or you may over do it. This is a nimble and quick handling machine and needs time to "get the feel of it" before you try to master it. My RPM was approximately 5,820 @ 60mph. and 5,920 @ 65mph. To me, this machine feels planted and I feel as one with the road. I'm having a blast even in the NE Ohio cold. The stopping ability is also quick, so be careful of people behind you. I've read that the tour pack wasn't worth $200. I've found out that it will carry my 1/2 helmet, gloves, rain suit and best of all it is a good back support for me. I feel it's worth it. I also have the wind shield and, although small, it works surprisingly well for my 5' 9" tall. I also have the back seat, front auxillery LED's and the transport cover on order. Does anyone know if the front LED's are plug and play? Things that I may change if I were to tour on it to make it more comfortable. Rubber covered foot pegs or small rubber floor boards, larger diameter hand grips, and the one side saddle bag. Other than getting the special tools needed and spare belt I think that's it. :2thumbs: cueman