Thread: WrapMySpyder

Spyder Garage

Default WrapMySpyder

Good morning, I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. Just wanted to share this w you.
    I’ve been wanting to add more Black to my Metallic Champagne RTL, but I didn’t wanna over do it. I’ve been looking at vinyl wraps since July, from tons of different businesses. Due to the “WrapMySpyder” 10% discount for posting in Spyder Garage I decided to get some Black Fender wraps from them. I ordered it a few days ago, and it was just delivered. Can’t believe how fast it shipped and came in a box w some extras and was packaged really good. I’ve ordered vinyl before but they never came packed this good or w detailed instructions, extra things to make the job easier etc. I’m just very impressed w the quality & service from Pete. I like posting reviews but only on companies/products that deserve my time. Great job WrapMySpyder, if you’re looking to add some vinyl to your ride, I highly recommend you check out this vendor.
    Have a great day and a Happy New Year!

2018 RT Limited Metalic Champagne
    US Spyder Ryders Long Island NY Chapter
    2018 RT Limited , Metallic Champagne

Spyder Garage

Default Agree...

Have had some items from Pete and he and his team are great review....and spot on.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

x2!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Pic

A177E6BB-B473-4ECE-8A6A-EC52685C7768.jpg

I haven’t put it on yet but that’s a pic of what I got. Bit chilly today but I’ll put it on and post another pic on the Spyder.
    Now you look so sad Bob..... lol.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

EDIT: How about now???
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 12-26-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred View Post
    Good morning, I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. Just wanted to share this w you.
    I’ve been wanting to add more Black to my Metallic Champagne RTL, but I didn’t wanna over do it. I’ve been looking at vinyl wraps since July, from tons of different businesses. Due to the “WrapMySpyder” 10% discount for posting in Spyder Garage I decided to get some Black Fender wraps from them. I ordered it a few days ago, and it was just delivered. Can’t believe how fast it shipped and came in a box w some extras and was packaged really good. I’ve ordered vinyl before but they never came packed this good or w detailed instructions, extra things to make the job easier etc. I’m just very impressed w the quality & service from Pete. I like posting reviews but only on companies/products that deserve my time. Great job WrapMySpyder, if you’re looking to add some vinyl to your ride, I highly recommend you check out this vendor.
    That's good to know. I'm planning on adding a kit of protective vinyl to my bikes once I can set aside enough time to figure out what I want. Pete has already followed up with me to see if I have any questions. Seems like a really reputable vendor.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Pete's a GREAT guy to work with on a project...

14843.jpgMay 2013.jpg

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I like the idea of being able to dress up your bike without the permanence of painted murals.
    2014 RTL Platinum

SpyderLovers Sponsor Spyder Wraps Pete's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thank you for your nice comments, we are glad you are happy with our products and service.
    I know this was step one with your RT project. Let us know if you have any questions or need any thing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred View Post
    Email: pete@wrapmyspyder.com
    Toll Free: 814-450-1923

See our latest Spyder projects here.

If you have a project idea for your Spyder please contact us and we will do our best to help.

Visit our Website here:www.wrapmyspyder.com

Spyder Garage

To add to the agreement of above statements, I have bought several times from Pete/WMS, each and every time has been a good experience. I have tank protector, new Daytona stripes and Spyder verbiage and designs currently on my Spyder. Also put Phoenix designs on front and back of my bike last year, and added the same design to my wife's Spyder. As mentioned, quality product, with great product support if, and when needed. Pete steps up to the plate to help you in deciding what you might consider and follows up with you should you have an issue. Can't beat that, thanks Pete!

O. J.
    Ridin' "Lucille", the MusicMaker
    a 2017 F3 Limited (Pure Magnesium Metallic)
    Wife, Jan, riding "Ruby Jane"
    a 2016 F3-T (Intense Red Pearl)
    2017 F3-Limited , Magnesium (light grey)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post

EDIT: How about now???
    LOL! You nailed it Bob! Now you look very confident, people will read your advice and instantly act on it!
    You nailed it buddy, great job!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Awesome Jarred! Glad to see someone using the garage & the great deal Pete setup with SL!
    2018 F3 , Red

Spyder Garage

I also have had great product and service from Pete.

Does anyone know how long the special 10% off applies. I don’t have access to my bike until spring and would like to place an order at that time. Thx.

Gary
    2017 F3 Limited , Gloss Black with red and carbon fiber accents

Spyder Garage

The offer is still valid, we didnt discuss a deadline, but did plan to offer it for a few months initially.

So have @ it Gary.
    2018 F3 , Red