Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bluewoo View Post
    dondje
    Dont forget the Heli pad on the RV.

RV Humor 03.jpg
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Bob... Brings to mind that my boss has a heli pad in his yard, and has one designed/engineered to go on the roof of the new house he is building. As for me, I am considering replacing my fixed wing ultr-light with a foldable delta wing model so I can take it along.

After over 6 of the last 8 years as a full timer in an RV. I know that RVing is not for me. I did it for my daughter and her horse thing. I don't know how RVers can stay/live in a park with their blinds closed all the time because the have neighbors 10' away. AND put up with all of the rude, self centered people that come along with - not implying all as I have met some that are great.

I have a place in the country in WA. and am looking to buy desert property in southern AZ. or NM with enough length to have the short runway I need. Then I just snow bird back and forth with as much as I can carry, and keep the neighbors at bay.

Regards,

Don
    2017 F3T , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

Who’s your boss Bill Gates? Lol. Seriously though that’s great and so is your plan.
    2015 Pearl White RTL
    Baja Ron Sway Bar
    Russell Day Long Seat
    Strobe Brake Light
    Mirror Mount Turn Signal Indicator

2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dondje View Post
    … After over 6 of the last 8 years as a full timer in an RV. I know that RVing is not for me. I did it for my daughter and her horse thing. I don't know how RVers can stay/live in a park with their blinds closed all the time because the have neighbors 10' away. AND put up with all of the rude, self centered people that come along with - not implying all as I have met some that are great.

I have a place in the country in WA. and am looking to buy desert property in southern AZ. or NM with enough length to have the short runway I need. Then I just snow bird back and forth with as much as I can carry, and keep the neighbors at bay.
    Regards,
    Don
    You've got to admit: having an airplane for a "Toad" is taking one-upsmanship to it's highest pinnacle!
    Full-timing isn't for everyone: the Missus & I will always remain as "Weekend Warriors"!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black