Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

From the start, my objective is to take this roadster type platform and make it closer to a cruiser. People can make fun of me that I have added a cup holder, GPS, gel seat pad, backrest mounted storage, etc.... but, not to over-dramatize it, the handlebar modification and adding lumbar support has made all the difference in the world for ergonomics. Two-up trips of more than 150 miles are now practical for us.
    2019 Rally , Black on black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CTAC View Post
    From the start, my objective is to take this roadster type platform and make it closer to a cruiser. People can make fun of me that I have added a cup holder, GPS, gel seat pad, backrest mounted storage, etc.... but, not to over-dramatize it, the handlebar modification and adding lumbar support has made all the difference in the world for ergonomics. Two-up trips of more than 150 miles are now practical for us.
    Nobody can make fun of you, because most of us have done all those things to our F3's and Rt's to make them more comfortable! This is no different.
    Way to go CTAC! Ignore the naysayers that say the Ryker can't be used for long distance touring.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

When I get mine I will be driving it to work during the summer months and I will want a cup holder for my coffee and probably a lumbar support. So, thank you for being one of the pioneers for the Ryker.

Spyder Garage

you go big dog, good job!! As long as it works for you, to heck with the rest!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

From the start, my objective is to take this roadster type platform and make it closer to a cruiser. People can make fun of me that I have added a cup holder, GPS, gel seat pad, backrest mounted storage, etc..............
    I say it's your bike......so do as you like. Making it your own and being comfortable is the way to go.
    ----
    Joe

2023 F3

Spyder Garage

Rather than removing all the controls to achieve a more comfortable riding position i added ROX risers to my Rally. I used the 3.5" risers. I now have the ability to adjust fore and aft as well as up and down for a customized riding position. The bike is now easier to manuver and feels more settled. Added bonus is my elbows are naturally bent and i am not placing all my upper body weight on my hands and arms.
    Current: 2022 CAN AM F3S SS. Manta Green, Route 129 windscreen.

Previous:CAN AM Ryker Rally. Intense black, side case , comfort drivers seat, comfort passenger seat with back r test, wind screen, LED auxiliary lighting.
    2022 F3S, special series , Manta Green