Spyder Garage

Default My H4 Headlights for my 2018 Spyder F3-T from Lamonster

I purchased New Led Headlights from LaMonster and I Love the brightness and color and they are awesome but they were supposed to come already clocked for the F3 but some how the Allan screws were loose and they have turned on me when I installed them. I can't figure out what setting they were on and I do not get a good pattern. I have tried adjusting back to the way they were. I think they were on the second line on both of them but that don't seem right because my left headlight is giving a scattered light pattern. I dont think they both should be aimed the same way. Has anyone adjusted these before and can help me?
    2018 F3-T , Black

Spyder Garage

When in doubt give Lamont a call or text! I am sure some one will reply there good to work with. Good luck!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

I also need to do some checking then call. I pulled up to a storefront and looking at the reflection noticed that one of my brights are not coming on. They look fine on low beams but on high, just one side is lit.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

How was the install on those headlights? Those are on the top of my list for winter projects, (and his fog lights) but install looks a bit tough. I have a RT, but I’m glad you guys are posting about them. Very curious to hear more about them. I just don’t feel safe riding at night w stock lights, did it once and it wasn’t fun. Especially when fog rolled in.
    Jacob & Lamonster Garage staff are always fantastic w helping out if you have a problem. It may take a day or so, since Christmas is tomorrow. And I can’t help but picture a 2019 Rally dissembled at the garage. Lol.
    Good luck, looking forward to reading your update.

2018 RT Limited Metalic Champagne
    US Spyder Ryders Long Island NY Chapter
    2018 RT Limited , Metallic Champagne

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred View Post
    How was the install on those headlights? Those are on the top of my list for winter projects, (and his fog lights) but install looks a bit tough. I have a RT, but I’m glad you guys are posting about them. Very curious to hear more about them. I just don’t feel safe riding at night w stock lights, did it once and it wasn’t fun. Especially when fog rolled in.
    Jacob & Lamonster Garage staff are always fantastic w helping out if you have a problem. It may take a day or so, since Christmas is tomorrow. And I can’t help but picture a 2019 Rally dissembled at the garage. Lol.
    Good luck, looking forward to reading your update.
    The install was not bad. Watching the video Lamonster made was very helpful. after the first side , the second side was a breeze.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic