Spyder Garage

Default Thesmoaksvlogs of the Ryker

My favorite vloger is doing the Ryker https://youtu.be/nv8ZgGaMN9Y

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks .....

Nice video with the added two wheeler to keep you up to date on those.... thanks for the link sad to see they don't supply the dealers with the special tools ahead of time....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    sad to see they don't supply the dealers with the special tools ahead of time....
    Wonder how much that's going to complicate life for home mechanics? If those tools are expensive then things like tire changing at home may be out of the picture. Especially if BRP sells the tools as a whole kit only. Hopefully someone will come up with an after market tool at a reasonable price. A new field of accessories for guys like Doc or Ron!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

We need someone to start making that socket "tool" and it looks like we will need someone also to come up with a place to store it on the Ryker along with making the bracket for storage. If I understand the video the tool will be needed if we have to get a tire fixed. I wouldn't think tire stores will have the tool and I sure wouldn't want to be stuck somewhere with a fixed flat tire and not be able to ride away because they didn't have the tool. Maybe I don't understand it all.

Spyder Garage

I checked prices on rear tires for Ryker, 170 180. $10 difference between 900 and ralley edition (took him 10 minutes after bunch of excuses of them being new etc). Asked how much to change? Said $120.00. (took him 10 minutes for this answer) Yes I'm a noob, but I guess I'm from school of cars, buy the tire, mount balance included. Especially since Ryker seems to be pretty simple to get tire on/off? I'd say for a tire remover tool, SIGN me up. I would guess any shop would be able to mount/bal a tire on these?