Spyder Garage

Default FREE Christmas Gift, with a slight twist.

OK so here is the deal, I am going to give something away to the first person who responds to this thread and agrees to follow through by doing the same thing with something similar.

What am i giving away?

A Brand New Pair of Tusk hand Warmers for a Spyder handlebars (as shown in the below link).

http://www.dualsportarmory.com/produ...tts-black.html

I will pay the shipping to the lower 48

All you have to do is offer to do something similar for someone else that will do the same.

The first one to respond with the message "PM Sent" wins, you must then send me a PM with your name and mailing address so i can ship it to you.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

PM sent
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Patti,
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Patti gets the Christmas Gift (plus a few little extras)

Ships today

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Package has shipped and may contain other goodies

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Thats a great idea.....
    New to Sue and I
    2021, LTD, Asphalt Gray, 22,000 miles
    Gone but not forgotten
    RTS 2011 SM5, 95,000 miles