Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnsimion View Post
    I agree. Part of the Tupperware on the F3 sticks out right where my knees are and it would be very uncomfortable in a ride of more than a few minutes. This may only affect tall people (I have a 34" inseam).
    My inseam is just a little longer. Had the same problem with stock #3 U-Fit. Changed to #5 U-Fit and problem solved. Also added the Ultimate Floorboards and made it even better.F3T Spyder 07202018.jpg

Regards,

Don
    2017 F3T , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

The f3 is faster than the rt...but be aware...if you want faster acceleration..make sure to choose the f3 SPORT OR the F3 TOURING.. they have the larger rear wheel sprocket...more torque and top end speed.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnsimion View Post
    I agree. Part of the Tupperware on the F3 sticks out right where my knees are and it would be very uncomfortable in a ride of more than a few minutes. This may only affect tall people (I have a 34" inseam).

As for acceleration, why is it even important that the F3 may be a little faster than an RT? It's the ride that's fun, not the statistics. My bone-stock RT easily outpaces all the cars at intersections without even trying. On the highway, I can drop down a gear or two and pass easily. I can cruise easily at 80 and if I went much faster, I'd just get a speeding ticket. Sooooo ... what difference would a second or two of additional acceleration really make? Both the RT and F3 are great. Forget the statistics and buy whichever model fits you better and is more enjoyable in normal riding ... like Chupaca said, it's mostly about comfort, storage and distance.
    If that is the case the problem is not the F3, You have to move the floorboard or pegs forward to fit. You and I have the same inseam at 34". You just need to move up to the # 5 position., When you sit on one at a dealer, they are at the #3 position which is very uncomfortable for a taller person.
    That is probably why I never liked an RT position. I feel very cramped on an RT because they are set up for a smaller person.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic