Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Big Announcement!

This is to all members:

Lamont has always allowed you the option to delete your threads & Posts, unfortunately this has a NEGATIVE effect on the site in terms of search engines & its rankings.

The site is doing a lot better with some changes that i've already made, title, keywords, some forum names & description changes etc.

To help the site, im going to disable the option that allows users the ability to delete, which is actually only a soft delete anyways.

I know there is going to be some negative postings about this, but its a change that needs to happen, so you will have to live with this change.

The for sale/classifieds forum already had a change made to it to close a thread by marking it sold (i'm going to crush Cruzr Joe's feelings when i un-delete all his posts in there & mark em sold instead, so for my soul please!)

I will give thread creators the ability to CLOSE their threads, if they so choose.

Added Note:
    If you're going to complain about this change, do NOT PM me about it, complain here in this post, while you still can.
    Last edited by AnthonyG; 12-16-2018 at 10:39 AM.
    2018 F3 , Red