Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Do you have a helmet on yourl Christmas list?

Revzilla has Schuberth helmets for 50% off! https://www.revzilla.com/holiday-sch...%7C%20Combined
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Wow...!!

Great deals... thanks for the link will check and see if they have any modulars among their sale items...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Schuberth makes great helmets. In Oct we purchased two of the C3 Pro's
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I got a Klim modular at half-price from Revzilla in their Thanksgiving sale. Before I got online again to tell you al about it, the sale was gone. I'd be happy with either Klim or Schuberth. This is a great deal.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Not in a million years and your credit card would I ever buy an unknown helmet (or clothing) online.
    I'm sick and tired of either misleading advertising, poor fit and lousy customer service.
    I need to try something on in a store and if they don't have my color then I'll consider an online purchase.
    Same goes for online dating....a beautiful picture.....then you meet and scream.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    Revzilla has Schuberth helmets for 50% off! https://www.revzilla.com/holiday-sch...%7C%20Combined

Spyder Garage

I don’t disagree, but Schuberth is arguably the best quality helmet made and this is a great deal. I bought two last year when they were on close out and am about to get 2 of these c4 helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by Road-Kill View Post
    Not in a million years and your credit card would I ever buy an unknown helmet (or clothing) online.
    I'm sick and tired of either misleading advertising, poor fit and lousy customer service.
    I need to try something on in a store and if they don't have my color then I'll consider an online purchase.
    Same goes for online dating....a beautiful picture.....then you meet and scream.
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the information PrairieSpyder.

We got new ones a couple years back. I usually change ours out at four years--if they have not been involved in any kind of impact.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I do what you do....with prior experience you know what you are buying so buying online is risk free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brentc View Post
    I don’t disagree, but Schuberth is arguably the best quality helmet made and this is a great deal. I bought two last year when they were on close out and am about to get 2 of these c4 helmets.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Whatever floats your boat.

I've bought from Revzilla several times and can attest to their good customer service. If you don't like the fit, you can return it for only a very small shipping cost. Here in the middle of the country, there's not many places to try things on before buying. Distance shopping is all that's left.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

The Schuberth C3 Pro Woman that I bought my wife a few years ago was good quality except for the fact that it leaked when it rained. She got fed up with it and we just bought her a HJC modular. She would not buy one again.

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Getting this schuberth in the next week or 2
    http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street...BoCgBYQAvD_BwE

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the tip! That got me thinking. I looked, and saw a great deal on a great helmet. Right then, I got an email from cyclegear. I typed in Schuberth and found my size and color. The chat icon popped up, I asked about returns, and was ready to pull the trigger. I called our local Cyclegear, and they wanted 550! I asked if they could match the online price, and they agreed to do it! 53% off!! Score!!!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Merry Xmas to me and wife! 2 new helmets just ordered
    2014 RT-S Pearl White

Spyder Garage

We also "scored" at RevZilla with buying 2 Schuberth C4 Legacy helmets. 53% off from $850 to $400 per helmet. We needed to upgrade from our Nolans that are over 5 years old.

NOW, should I try to use my Sena 20S's on these new helmets or buy the ones designed for plug n play on the Schurberth helmets? I haven't seen too many good reviews for the ones that are plug n play for these new helmets.....decisions, decisions.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jim&Teresa; 12-15-2018 at 07:25 AM.
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 Spyder RT Limited - January 2014, Cognac/Black Seat, #958, born on 1-8-14
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jim&Teresa View Post
    We also "scored" at RevZilla with buying 2 Schuberth C4 Legacy helmets. 53% off from $850 to $400 per helmet. We needed to upgrade from our Nolans that are over 5 years old.

NOW, should I try to use my Sena 20S's on these new helmets or buy the ones designed for plug n play on the Schurberth helmets? I haven't seen too many good reviews for the ones that are plug n play for these new helmets.....decisions, decisions.....
    Hi Jim,

Decisions Decisions!

We finally went with the Sena SC10U for the Schuberth C3 pro's as they had the best reviews and wanted to keep the helmets as quiet as possible. Do not look like they work with the C4 helmet.

Good luck with your quest.

Les
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

I currently have schuberth c3 helmets with sena 20s. It was a little of a pain getting the sena mounted on them, so on the new c4 I’m planning to try the sc1 add on so I don’t have to modify the neck roll. Probably won’t try out till spring, but I’ll let ya know what we find. We also went with a larger size on these to allow for fall riding and heavier balaclavas underneath without getting headaches.
    2014 RT-S Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Went to the local BMW Dealer in Daytona Beach got a price match for the C4 with no hassle and got to try them on to ensure I had the right size.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brentc View Post
    I currently have schuberth c3 helmets with sena 20s. It was a little of a pain getting the sena mounted on them, so on the new c4 I’m planning to try the sc1 add on so I don’t have to modify the neck roll. Probably won’t try out till spring, but I’ll let ya know what we find. We also went with a larger size on these to allow for fall riding and heavier balaclavas underneath without getting headaches.
    Thanks for the feedback. Let me know how the SC1 works when you get it. I have read some reviews that prefer the SC1 Advanced over the SC1 ...it's a $ issue as the advance (go figure) are more expensive. Still nice for the integrated look and system if they work. We've had our 20S's for a few years, but I do like the integrated system on Schuberth helmets...just wish it was easy to plug and play for the speakers and microphone into my 20s's....
    Last edited by Jim&Teresa; 12-16-2018 at 02:37 PM.
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post
    Hi Jim,

Decisions Decisions!

We finally went with the Sena SC10U for the Schuberth C3 pro's as they had the best reviews and wanted to keep the helmets as quiet as possible. Do not look like they work with the C4 helmet.

Good luck with your quest.

Les
    Thanks Les for the update. Let me know how the Sena SC10U work for you. We're still debating to just put our Sena 20S's on the new Schuberth helmets...a good project to work on! I wish I could use the internal microphone and speakers mounted in our C4's with my current Sena 20S's....I haven't looked yet on the helmet's internal wiring, but I don't think the speakers and microphone are a plug-in type... probably hardwired to the sockets for the plug n play units.
    Last edited by Jim&Teresa; 12-16-2018 at 02:53 PM.
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Just ordered 2 Schuberth E1 Adventure Helmets. They will work better with my sena 30K's. Thanks for the heads up on the sale PrairieSpyder!
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

got my c3 pro echo from revzilla this week, i watched the video & talked to them to find out what size i would use and if it is wrong i could return or
    exchange for another size.