Spyder Garage

Default RT Spyder Backrest Adjustable

I have a gently used, with no tears or visible wear

BRP OEM Black RT Adjustable Drivers Backrest for sale

All hardware is included

Printed install instructions included

This is a BRP OEM Backrest

Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States

$359.00 (Retail Price 459.99 + Tax & Shipping)

Cruzr Joe

joeplouch@yahoo.com

501 580-5595

RT-Backrest !.jpg
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 12-10-2018 at 06:55 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Shameless Bump
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    I have a gently used, with no tears or visible wear

BRP OEM Black RT Adjustable Drivers Backrest for sale All hardware is included Printed install instructions included. This is a BRP OEM Backrest. Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States. $359.00 (Retail Price 459.99 + Tax & Shipping) Cruzr Joe
    joeplouch@yahoo.com 501 580-5595 RT-Backrest !.jpg
    What year and model bike did it come off of? I think the asking price might be a little high, considering the Utopia new is less than that.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Looks just like the one I have on my 2018 RTL. And I absolutely love it! And that’s a great price. Should sell fast.

2018 RT Limited Metalic Champagne
    US Spyder Ryders Long Island NY Chapter
    2018 RT Limited , Metallic Champagne

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    What year and model bike did it come off of? I think the asking price might be a little high, considering the Utopia new is less than that.
    The difference between this backrest and the utopia are worlds apart, if you bought this new it cost 459.00 + about $42.00 in sales tax. it came off of a 2017 RT but that is irrelevant because any 2014 thru 2019 backrest is the same, this one is the adjustable version, unlike the original one that was not adjustable. This backrest is in excellent condition and if purchased you would save roughly $140.00 plus you would get free shipping.

Cruzr Joe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It's a fair price: I paid $375 for mine when I bought it.
    Good luck with finding a new bike for this to ride on!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black