For those who inquired ... I know I've been promising this for a long time but "Battle for Zarmina," the sequel to my first novel, "Zarmina," is finally available on Amazon. Here's the synopsis:

We got off to a rocky start colonizing Zarmina, but three years later we were at peace and starting to feel at home. Then strange stuff started happening. We'd see alien creatures and they'd seem to vanish as quickly as they appeared. Then Zarmina, the world of perpetual light, was suddenly plunged into utter darkness for the first time in history. No sooner did the light reappear than a little girl vanished, soon to be followed by an entire group of miners. Then an entire settlement was wiped out. And now a ruthless alien army is headed our way.

We didn't come to Zarmina to fight a war. We're not prepared. We're outnumbered and outgunned. But we have a few tricks left up our sleeves. And we're hoping for help … from a very unusual source.

"Battle for Zarmina" blends science, suspense, drama and action into a realistic setting. "Zarmina" considered the problems colonists might face in establishing a colony on such a world. "Battle for Zarmina" builds on those events to consider how humans might realistically interact, communicate and fight with intelligent aliens. But be prepared for a surprise, because on Zarmina nothing is what you expect.

It's available on Amazon right now in either Kindle or paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L43PBNZ...le+for+zarmina

And thanks for the support you guys have shown me in the past.