Thread: Fast Wax 1

Spyder Garage

Default Fast Wax 1

Ya so FYI week or so ago there was a lil promoting demo of this waterless cleaner. https://www.fastwax.com
    demo was as expected a small demonstration size of (Palm or so) & sales pitch. I saw what was going on & needing some cleaning so why not. & naturally the began to bite & guy began getting more & more interested, Didn't even have to push for the sales guy to do a larger demo area (entire frunk lid) .Otherwise this stuff does seem to work. Not just as cleaner but as repellent for dust & marks. So far anyway, reportedly up to 3months. There were few other products to bundle with the cleaner & have their purposes, just not for me, I got few cans of just the cleaner. I have yet to try Lamont's black diamond & don't know how this stuff compares but will suffice as this lazy mans cleaner for now. Rims & all maybe someone else will like as well ? should pack well for trips, if you like to shine after arriving, 17.5oz spray can with cap, & a rag microfiber or not, little bit goes long way. Now if this prevents the "rain dance" that is commonly a vehicle wash.

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

I also had FW1 demonstrated to me at a truck stop. I bought a couple of cans and have been using on my bikes every since with good results. I recently purchased some on Amazon at a good price. They also have some tire shine that I bought but haven't tried yet.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default This product ????

My .02 ….. I watched the video's , He didn't wash or even rinse the veh's , parts etc. before using the product. Even the lightest amount of DUST is going to leave scratches on paint. As an example when cars, trks etc arrive at dealerships most now come wrapped in shrink fit vinyl.... when carefully un-wrapped, the paint has no SWIRL marks on the finish. After washing them a few times SWIRL appear on the finish, why do you think that is ??? …… because just washing them, scratches the paint. Yes the WAX fills in these SWIRL marks but doesn't eliminate them...… Absolute fool-proof Paint cleaning and protection is like looking for the Holy Grail ….. imho it's not going to happen anytime soon …. I've learned to live with soap and plenty of water ….. Mike

Spyder Garage

Actually the Holy Grail in in a side Chapel in the Cathedral of St.Mary in Valencia Spain. I saw it there.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    Actually the Holy Grail in in a side Chapel in the Cathedral of St.Mary in Valencia Spain. I saw it there.
    Actually, the holy grail is not a physical object but a person.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Rodriguez View Post
    Actually, the holy grail is not a physical object but a person.
    No, the French already have the holy Grail, and they'll fart in your general direction.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable: 09 Thruxton / 09 FZ6
    Sold List: 97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport Dark, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 08 Spyder RS , 12 Street TripleR, 15 RC390, 02 VFR800, 09 KLX250S, 10 F650GS
    JLohPhotos
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...
    2008 GS , Millennium Yellow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by asp125 View Post
    No, the French already have the holy Grail, and they'll fart in your general direction.
    Arcane but still VERY funny. Fans of Monty Python might recall where the quote originated.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)