Spyder Garage

Default FREE F3

i knew that title would catch your attention.....

i have my old style F3 FLOOR BORDZ that i'm offering to anyone with an F3 for FREE, but you must be willing to come get them... they fit ONLY those that have their OEM peg/brake pedal at the #4 position - aka; 2nd in from the front...
    the reason i say'come get them', is it's about $100 to ship these things anyplace... so if you want them, they're here waiting for you...
    hardware is partially furnished; you'll need to buy 1 bolt and 2 nuts, and maybe a washer or 2...

FREE
    20180623_142225.jpg 20180623_142229.jpg 851.jpg 852.jpg

if interested, PM me for contact info...
    Dan P
    SPYD3R
    Last edited by SPYD3R; 06-23-2018 at 06:34 PM.

Spyder Garage

That's a good deal for someone.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Too Cool of you! I really like that design. Why may I ask is this the "old" design. They look very robust and the mounting looks super rigid....

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default NEW DESIGN

Quote Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
    Too Cool of you! I really like that design. Why may I ask is this the "old" design. They look very robust and the mounting looks super rigid....
    WHY? you ask....
    because i created a NEW DESIGN....

the old ones are great..... they keep your feet drier while riding in the rain, NOT DRY, but drier... also, we've found out a number of times that they stop road debris from coming up and hitting your legs and parts of the bike... plus they give guys like me, with bads hips, knees & feet, the option of moving your feet around to take the pressure off all the joints... the old BORDZ, and the new ones also allow you to maintain the OEM foot pegs for when you are going into corners... i'm 6'2" so my OEM pegs are at the forward most position, and with either bordz, i can stick my feet under the OEM pegs and have my legs stretched out straight... on long rides, this is a MUST (for me at least)....

here are my new ones.... i installed LED lites under the BORDZ, next to the F3 cut-out, and it shines thru in blue @ nite...
    20170726_173545.jpg 20170726_173603.jpg 20170726_173533 (1).jpg 20170726_173625.jpg
    hope you like them.... if you'd like to see them in person, meet me in Deadwood, SD at the 3WHEEL RALLY in July....
    Dan P
    SPYD3R

Spyder Garage

Default Cool!

Dan,
    bring them to Deadwood. We will put them on display in our booth. Ask whatever you wish; keep the money. Who knows, you might get orders!! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post
    WHY? you ask....
    because i created a NEW DESIGN....

the old ones are great..... they keep your feet drier while riding in the rain, NOT DRY, but drier... also, we've found out a number of times that they stop road debris from coming up and hitting your legs and parts of the bike... plus they give guys like me, with bads hips, knees & feet, the option of moving your feet around to take the pressure off all the joints... the old BORDZ, and the new ones also allow you to maintain the OEM foot pegs for when you are going into corners... i'm 6'2" so my OEM pegs are at the forward most position, and with either bordz, i can stick my feet under the OEM pegs and have my legs stretched out straight... on long rides, this is a MUST (for me at least)....

here are my new ones.... i installed LED lites under the BORDZ, next to the F3 cut-out, and it shines thru in blue @ nite...

hope you like them.... if you'd like to see them in person, meet me in Deadwood, SD at the 3WHEEL RALLY in July....
    Dan P
    SPYD3R
    Silly Dan! I have your new ones! It's Chuck in Cali, I had Tom pick them up for me at the Bayou event as I am too broken to ryde very far... To be honest, I like the old design!

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default second

Quote Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
    Silly Dan! I have your new ones! It's Chuck in Cali, I had Tom pick them up for me at the Bayou event as I am too broken to ryde very far... To be honest, I like the old design!
    Chuck;
    the second i 'click' to send my post, it dawned on me who was asking that question....
    tell Tom to follow me home to SoCar, and i'll give him the USED set, and give him a NEW set of the old style for you.... again; FREE....
    HOPE YOU ARE HEALING WELL MY FRIEND....
    Dan P
    SPYD3R

Spyder Garage

Default FREE FREE FREE - 2 sets of FLOOR BORDZ frames

if you have an F3, and are handy, i have a deal for you, and it's FREE.....
    i'm cleaning out things that i'll never need/use, and i have 2 sets of FLOOR BORDZ frames... if you have an F3 and would like one, let me know...
    as you will see by the pic below, you would need to fabricate the 'board' part (@ top of pic) and fasten them to the frame... this is an older design of mine, and not like the FLOOR BORDZ I have now.... however, the mounting is exactly the same, 2 bolts and they pass tru existing holes in the F3's frame; no cutting or welding...
    if interested, PM me (1st come, 1st served), and you pay for shipping, which can run upwards of $100 if on the west coast...

Dan P
    Greenville, SC
    SPYD3R
    20181205_123759.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SPYD3R; 12-05-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Wow...!!

Can't beat that price.... looks like a nice sturdy set up as well. Someone or two will be happy campers with this deal....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default 10TH

i go to the dump on Mondays, which is the 10th of December...
    if i don't hear from you about the FREE frames, they'll be in the Pickens County land fill if you decide you'd like them after that date...
    Dan P

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post
    i go to the dump on Mondays, which is the 10th of December...
    if i don't hear from you about the FREE frames, they'll be in the Pickens County land fill if you decide you'd like them after that date...
    Dan P
    I have a f3t, and might would be interested. But I am not sure (from the pictures) how they would mount. Do you have a picture of them mounted or something.
    Thanks,
    Keith
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

20171119_095919.jpg 20171119_095945.jpg

Blacklightning;
    if you come to my shop, i'll help you mount them... you are 265 miles of smiles away from me... i'm thinking it would be cheaper for you to ride this way, and pay for a motel, than having me ship them...
    quick & dirty explanation for mounting: 2 bolts/nuts, some washers, lift frame to SPYD3R chassic, run bolts tru frame/chassic, tighten and ride off... about 1/2 hr... and watch out for that %&#* muffler spring...

PM me with your email address, and i'll respond....
    Dan
    Last edited by SPYD3R; 12-07-2018 at 12:56 PM.