Spyder Garage

Default RT-622 trailer lighting

Has anyone installed the Tricled trailer light strip kit? Looking for advice/pictures of install. Here are photos from their site.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Our 622 is stock exterior lights, but many swap out the side markers since they wack their knees on them.

When we got our 622, the previous owner installed a homemade interior light setup. I did remove it, however I should do something worthy to light the inside.

In regards to the Exterior aftermarket lights, if we owned a black trailer, without doubt I would add lights. Since we have a pearl white trailer, pretty certain I will avoid the expense of additional exterior lights.

Spyder Garage

Talk with SpyderPop's FYI the did Cruzr Joe' (b4 I got it) very well & the led tailIMG_4488.jpg
    IMG_9110.jpg
    More pics & info here:
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...RT-622-Trailer
    Last edited by Bfromla; 12-04-2018 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Link

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    Talk with SpyderPop's FYI the did Cruzr Joe' (b4 I got it) very well & the led tailIMG_4488.jpg
    IMG_9110.jpg
    More pics & info here:
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...RT-622-Trailer
    110% agree, black trailer, or dark color, light it up.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Uticat View Post
    Has anyone installed the Tricled trailer light strip kit? Looking for advice/pictures of install. Here are photos from their site.
    I installed their lights on my 622. I don't have pictures but it was pretty easy. With the lids closed, use painters tape to run a strip where the lids meet the tub. This makes it much easier to install the lights just up underneath the lid when it's closed. The only place you'll see the lights is where the lights change from red to amber. It drops down around the trim piece and then back up under the front lid.

The key is to find the spot where it changes from red to amber. You do that by using a 9-volt battery to light the strip and mark it with a sharpie (or a piece of tape). That's where you start the install. Amber going forward and red going back. Cut the backing and peel back as you go.

TricLED's directions are pretty good when it comes to installing and if you have questions, pick up the phone and call Reggy.

My trailer is white and they look great. My wife has a black trailer and they look just as good.
    Last edited by Copperman; 12-05-2018 at 07:45 AM.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk