Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Linden, CA
    Posts
    2,877
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default It's COLD Outside

    BURRRRRRR !!!
    Time to install a SEAT HEATER in your Can Am Spyder,
    it's EAST and will not empty your bank account.
    ONLY $79.95 get yours today all you have to do is call me
    209-887-3283
    Seat Heaters.jpg

    This is aN EASY DO IT YOUR SELF PROJECT.

  2. #2
    Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    3,769
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    your in ca., what do you know about cold

  3. #3
    SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Linden, CA
    Posts
    2,877
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    I was born on a ranch in Utah...I know all about cold and snow
    I could not wait to grow up and leave.... I joined the Navy at 17
    and promptly got sent to Great lakes Ill. in January....
    I am NOT a fan of winter unless it's about 70 or so
    that is why I live here and have since 1963. For some crazy reason my
    oldest son moved to Salt Lake City and guess what I have to go there in the winter
    to see them grands kids and great grand kids.. I don't even own a winter coat.... burrrrrrrr




    Quote Originally Posted by SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN View Post
    your in ca., what do you know about cold

  4. #4
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Oakley Utah & Hurricane, Utah
    Posts
    4,512
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycledave View Post
    I was born on a ranch in Utah...I know all about cold and snow
    I could not wait to grow up and leave.... I joined the Navy at 17
    and promptly got sent to Great lakes Ill. in January....
    I am NOT a fan of winter unless it's about 70 or so
    that is why I live here and have since 1963. For some crazy reason my
    oldest son moved to Salt Lake City and guess what I have to go there in the winter
    to see them grands kids and great grand kids.. I don't even own a winter coat.... burrrrrrrr
    I was there January 1965. Coldest I've ever been, I think. USNTC-GL

    2014 RTL Magnesium & 2014 RTL Cognac
    Northern Utah in summer; Southern Utah in winter

  5. #5
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    104
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    I was there January 1965. Coldest I've ever been, I think. USNTC-GL
    Corps School Winter of 1976-77. Outdoor roving patrol -80 with the wind factor.

  6. #6
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Columbia,Tennessee
    Posts
    194
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN View Post
    your in ca., what do you know about cold
    I think that's called California Dreaming.

  7. #7
    SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Linden, CA
    Posts
    2,877
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    I was there at Great Lakes Naval center for Hospital Corps School ( 21 weeks ) damn near froze my
    butt off, that was in 1960

    Quote Originally Posted by KosherKid View Post
    Corps School Winter of 1976-77. Outdoor roving patrol -80 with the wind factor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •