Maybe I'm exactly what Can-Am was hoping for? I'm 46 years old and currently ride all things powersports. Currently ride a Ducati Monster 1200s, Polaris Sportsman 500 ATV, Polaris Switchback snowmobile, also have a Miata for some sportscar fun as well. I'm usually the first to check out all the new vehicles as they are introduced. Was up late the night they launched the Slingshot and Can Am Spyders back in the day. Was also one of the first to check out the new Ryker as well. Saw it at a snowmobile show back in October in New Hampshire. Had this crazy thought of trading in the Ducati for a new Ryker 900. (Love the rims on the 900 vs the Rally). Given I haven't ridden the Ducati much the last few years, thought the Ryker would be a fun change of pace. Although I don't love the idea of a CVT and lack of power compared to the Ducati, there is something to be said for doing something different. The Ryker is certainly different looking and I happen to LOVE the stripped down, minimalistic look. Sort of a Harley Sportster of the Can Am family. After watching all the Youtube videos I could get my hands on, it seems like a great new concept and people who have ridden it appeared to be surprised at how much fun it was. The price is right, the fun factor is there, and it certainly will draw some attention. Called a local dealer today to find out about availability. For the price it's tough to beat! Who knows, maybe it's exactly what I was looking for????? Time will tell. Eric