Spyder Garage

Default Selling RT and Buy an F3

Russell Day Long Seat - It is heated and works very well! It was custom made for me I have a very short inseam 28" on a good day. So it is very short. Unless you are very short you will need to send it back to them to be rebuilt RDL charges $250 to rebuild, but much better than the $1800 that it cost me to have it made, and you don't have to send your seat pan in! Yes the backrest is included! Make a reasonable offer!!

It is boxed up and ready to be shipped! Thanks for looking !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    USAF MSgt, Retired
    2018 F3 Intense Red
    Squared Away Lasar alignment, TricLED Headlights, Foglights,Safety Bundle with Turn Module, BajaRon Sway Bar,Squared Away Mirror Wedges, Stebel Air Horn, Dash Turn Indicators, TricLED USA Flag
    2018 F3L , Intense Red

Spyder Garage

Russell Day Long Seat - It was custom made for me I have a very short inseam 28" on a good day. So it is very short. Unless you are very short you will need to send it back to them to be rebuilt RDL charges $250 to rebuild, but much better than the $1800 that it cost me to have it made, and you don't have to send your seat pan in! Make a reasonable offer!!
    USAF MSgt, Retired
    2018 F3 Intense Red
    Squared Away Lasar alignment, TricLED Headlights, Foglights,Safety Bundle with Turn Module, BajaRon Sway Bar,Squared Away Mirror Wedges, Stebel Air Horn, Dash Turn Indicators, TricLED USA Flag
    2018 F3L , Intense Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rtotten View Post
    Russell Day Long Seat - It was custom made for me I have a very short inseam 28" on a good day. So it is very short. Unless you are very short you will need to send it back to them to be rebuilt RDL charges $250 to rebuild, but much better than the $1800 that it cost me to have it made, and you don't have to send your seat pan in! Make a reasonable offer!!
    Well...you got my seat. But, have to hold off...spyders are in "limbo" here in AK.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red