Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default 2015 ST Ltd

Hopefully not hijacking this thread too much...
    I'm looking at a 2015 ST Limited, 5200 miles for around 10k - It has everything I want like footboards, windscreen, storage, etc and the color is perfect.

Does anyone have a 2015 and can comment?

Thank you.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ladygadget View Post
    Hopefully not hijacking this thread too much...
    I'm looking at a 2015 ST Limited, 5200 miles for around 10k - It has everything I want like footboards, windscreen, storage, etc and the color is perfect.

Does anyone have a 2015 and can comment?

Thank you.
    I see you are a first time poster. We have a lot of for sale ads on the site. If you go to the search box at the upper right of the page, enter For Sale: 2015 ST. I am guessing you may get some quick results.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I understand that you are trying to very helpful. Actually, for the last 4 months I have lurking the For Sale forum on Spyder Lovers.
    I finally made the decision to get a Spyder. I joined now that I am serious and don't want to waste people's time. After careful research, and this being the 4th motorcycle I will own, I know what I want.
    BTW, I did a search on the For Sale section and there are no 2015 Spyder ST Limiteds like the one I described, although there are farkles (which I love) but not what I'm looking for right now.
    If I missed or my search wasn't very good, please post the links. I'm always open for more options.
    Again, thank you, I appreciate your reaching out to the noob...

Spyder Garage

ladygadget...

You'll find about 2 dozen ST Ltd's nationwide on CycleTrader...about a half-dozen are 2015's, which I believe was the final year for that model...2016 being the last year for the ST-S, which I bought a year ago and absolutely love!
    Most are at dealerships but a few private sellers out there. Average prices in the low-mid teens. I like the Denim Blue!
    Good luck in your search.

Rap
    Raprider (Rich)

2016 Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 Steel Black Metallic (Blackbird)
    BRP Audio, Heated Grips, Fog Lights, Passenger Backrest, Givi Saddlebags/Top Case
    BajaRon Swaybar, TricLed Wide-Vu Mirrors, Lamonster Ram mount and X-grip, Sena 20S Evo Dual
    TricLed Sequential Front SpyderFenderz, Dual Color Run/Brake/Turn LEDs, Brake Flasher
    Kumho Ecsta AST installed on rear 4/2021

1996 Yamaha Virago 750 (Vera) - still riding
    1987 Honda Shadow 500 (Shady) - sold
    1982 Honda Rebel 250 (Little Reb) - sold

2016 ST-S , Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Well, first I want to thank everyone on SL. This thread alone made me re-think the 2015. Mostly it was the engine and transmission differences between the 998/5 speed and the 1330/6 speed

So while I was supposed to working today I did more searching and got lucky. I found a 2016 F3 Limited, 1700 miles, already has some farkles like foot boards. 15k And it's in California. Best part it's red, the fastest color

Spyder Garage

Sounds like you found your Spyder... Congrats!!!
    2014 Spyder RT Limited SE6
    BRP Tri Axis Adjustable Handlebars
    BRP Adjustable Wind Deflectors
    BRP RT Passenger Armrest
    BRP Driver's Backrest
    BRP Travel Cover
    Baja Ron Swaybar
    SpyderPops KOTTS
    SpyderPops Bump Skid
    Lamonster NVB Highway Brackets w/ Gripper Pegs
    Lamonster LED Headlights & Fog Lights
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light
    Show Chrome 7.5 inch Spiral Antenna
    SpyderFlap Mud Guard
    Helmetlok w/ T-Bar Extension
    Hopnel 5PC Luggage Set
    Airhawk R Seat Cushion
    Rivco Dual Flag Mount

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    B, you seem to a lot of riding, two up, or just one? I'm always curious about the storage on the Spyder, a trailer is not in my future.
    Sorry for late reply here , for mass majority of my miles are solo. (First spyder passenger) Last BBB a bud that was joining me for trip had his bike crap out on him on our way there, tow service held on to his bike & all worked out. We loaded him & all his gear on & saved the trip(3nights) still managed a great time. & his bike was diy fixed & back up in same month did not have the trailer, did have pakitrack IMG_6989.jpgIMG_6989.jpg
    & 2 guys the rest of way to rally & back 820something miles AR & OK hills spyder did great. & didn't have to mail anything back actually each got few more shirts & things to bring back & the weather was jacket worthy so we packed accordingly.
    Before the pakitrack I used (& still do sometimes) a Rivico sissybar bag IMG_3033.jpg mostly for 6+day trips comfortably, not skimpy +required wet & road gear. Hope that provides enough insight. If not pm me & will get more detailed

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights